BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Trista T.
I use this when I make my queso dip. Its delicious! It's has so many uses too! It's very convenient if you're making a dip especially since it's cut in chunks so you can just pull it out of the box and throw it in without making a mess. I will definitely be buying again.
Veronica H.
Hanceville, AL
I love making rotel dip with this a cheese! It is so cheesy and it doesnt take long to make. It turns out so creamy and I believe that velveeta is just the best cheese to buy out there. It's not any more in price as any other cheese but the taste is so much better!
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
For a better macaroni and cheese this is the best cheese to add to cooked pasta. Buy this a use a small block with a 1/4 cup of milk to hot fresh cooked pasta and you will have the best mac n cheese
Christie B.
I love this product because it keeps your Velveeta fresh. Rarely in my house do we need to use the whole package of Velveeta for a recipe, so it's nice to not be wasteful. This is the only packaged block Velveeta I purchase now.
Taylor H.
Perfect size to incorporate into my dinner! Now no Velveeta will ever go to waste again. Product is reasonable in price and absolutely delicious. Will purchase again.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great that it comes in individual blocks. It's very handy just melt and pour. My kids love it over broccoli or for nachos. I would recommend this product. Would be great for someone who only cooks for themselves .
Shannon B.
Rockford, MI
This is the ONLY Velveeta block I buy now. It seems like no matter how much I try not to I end up wasting some the large block. It gets crusty at the open end no matter how well it's covered. The mini blocks are perfect for those who do not use Velveeta often.
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
Not so smart. Didnt like it because I didnt use the whole block, so I rewrapped it and put it back in the fridge. The next day the block was hard and discolored. Will not be purchasing this particular product again.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
These mini blocks are amazing!! No having to wrap up a big block of cheese to make a small amount of Mac & cheese or something. So glad Velveeta came up with this!!
Jennifer M.
York, PA
When it comes to mac and cheese, there is no other option. I think Velveeta mini blocks Original Cheese is a great value. It's full of flavor, and very creamy. I bought this product from my local Walmart store. And I would definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??