BY VELVEETA

Kisia W.
Logan, UT
This is genius!! I always hated cutting off a chunk of the big velveeta block. It was such a great idea, and an even better value! They are perfect when you need some cheese, but not the whole block!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
We use these all the time for parties to make AMAZING cheese dip! They are easy to melt down and doesn't get lumpy. Mix in your favorite salsas or veggies and you have yourself a delicious party cheese dip
brittany r.
Cleveland, OH
We love Velveeta in our house! It is great with so many different things we cook in our house, it's great for making dip, Mac and cheese( our fave) and so many others like a cheesey chicken casserole.
Jordan A.
I love velveeta cheese blocks. I use them for so much. Cheeseburgers, cheese dip. So many things and it taste sooo good. I've bought it several times and I would recommend it to anyone. It's so good.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
This is the best idea they have came up with I use this at least 4 times a week and getting this in the mini size blocks works better for me because I can take out just what I need with opening.the hole pack and it taste so good .
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
We use Velveeta for a lot more then mac and cheese! I love it because you can use any pasta, you're not stuck with elbow pasta like other brands i also love it on broccoli
SK R.
Meridian, ID
I love to use velveeta cheese in chip dip and cheesey potatoes. So delicious and melts evenly. But this block version is cost prohibitive. I'd rather buy the big block for less money and waste some.
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
I love these! These are so much more convenient than the larger block, and since it's just me and my husband, I normally don't need a whole block. I just wish these weren't as costly as the block.
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love making queso with Velveeta and these blocks make it so easy to make it in smaller amounts. It's a great value and it's easy to store. I will definitely repurchase! It tastes great and they've made it easy for any occasion.
Taryan T.
Wichita, KS
I enjoy using these so much more than the solid big block. When buying the big block I never actually need all of it at once, so this product makes is so much simpler and the cheese last longer!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??