BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Velvet make the best cheese ever to cook with, it melts so easy and blends in with so well with what ever you are adding this cheesy goodness too. This is the only cheese I use.
Sara T.
I LOVE cheese! I got one of these mini blocks for the holidays to make cheesy green beans and it was the perfect size! I buy cheese to put on almost everything! It will always be my favorite and is hard to stay away from!!
Brittany B.
Elkhart, IN
I love love love cheese! So its no surprise that I would love these! They are so easy to use and make cooking so much more enjoyable! I love how I don't have to use the whole block of cheese either! I can just use the perfect amount! And it tastes great! Who could complain?
Mac and cheese is my favorite food to eat when it is cold outside. Velveeta is one of my favorite cheeses to eat on my pasta. It is not the best healthy thing to eat. I have bought this product may times and will continue to do so. Always enjoy Velveeta with some good pasta.
Carrie C.
Taylorville, IL
I love velveeta block cheese because it doesn't cost very much and it goes a long way. It is better than the singles because you get more cheese this way. If you are on a budget, this is the way to go.
wendy t.
Harrisburg, SD
These mini blocks are awesome! Just the right size for smaller portions and recipes. Can be a bit more in calories than most cheese product. You'll pay more for the convenience but it's worth it. May be difficult to find in some areas but if you can find it, so worth it.
Taylor A.
Melts easily, great from homemade queso and mac and cheese, works well with anything really. I use this to make homemade hamburger helper! I recommend using pace salsa instead of rotel like it says for salsa, mixes and taste a lot better thanks to extra sauce in the pace .
Jessica J.
These mini boxes are great for a one meal serving! They are a very good price considering the rest of the package won't go bad if you don't use it all at once. I would recommend these mini blocks to anyone who uses velveeta to cook!
Trista T.
I use this when I make my queso dip. Its delicious! It's has so many uses too! It's very convenient if you're making a dip especially since it's cut in chunks so you can just pull it out of the box and throw it in without making a mess. I will definitely be buying again.
Mabelyn R.
this product i like because it brings some bars you can only use what you need and the rest do not dry and ugly can be made to occupy just a small picture 2 and the est is in perfect conditionso for me is very good very rich product and i like to use it for all my meals
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??