BY VELVEETA

Ashley S.
These are more expensive than the original block, but I only use a small amount at a time so it's worth it for me! This way I can just open one small block to use instead of wasting a big one for one little meal.
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
you know the is so practical for carry in a bag and uses de cubes separately is very interesting and that chesse flavor is so tasty its little expensive also is my first time i try this , but i like to much.
if i have the opprtunity i buy again .
S B.
Great for cheese dip in the crock pot. I can't taste a difference between this and the competitor but if Velveeta is on sale and cheaper in comparison to the store brand I buy it.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a very good cheese to use with any meal. in my house we use it for dips, soups, fondu, mac and cheese. just about anything. its my go to cheese for anything lunch or dinner !
Tiffani D.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely love velveda cheese. Great for making macaroni and cheese, nachos and cheese or whatever else you love cheese on has a great taste, melts down quick an easy. Great for nights dinner has to be rushed.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
Though they taste like the original cheese for melting, these mini blocks reduce the time to melt by at least 1/2. If you have a quick gathering, the mini blocks are the solution!
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these for my husband pretty frequently. He likes to take them to work with him sometimes when he meal preps so he can have some cheese dip with his meals. I've used them a couple times too and I think they're great, and a really good size.
Kate
I love these mini blocks. I used to buy the normal brick and then slowly cut at it as it sat in the fridge. I always felt like it was gross or I was wasting cheese. Not anymore!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love Velveeta. These mini blocks are perfect for ANY size dip. Just grab however many blocks you need. One is perfect for a single dip. Repeat customer. Have been consuming Velveeta as long as I can remember.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Love the cheese for queso dip! It is a little expensive and not healthy and a processed cheese, so it is used very sparingly. I have never used alone, but it is a good mixing cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??