BY VELVEETA

Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great that it comes in individual blocks. It's very handy just melt and pour. My kids love it over broccoli or for nachos. I would recommend this product. Would be great for someone who only cooks for themselves .
Shannon B.
Rockford, MI
This is the ONLY Velveeta block I buy now. It seems like no matter how much I try not to I end up wasting some the large block. It gets crusty at the open end no matter how well it's covered. The mini blocks are perfect for those who do not use Velveeta often.
Taylor H.
Perfect size to incorporate into my dinner! Now no Velveeta will ever go to waste again. Product is reasonable in price and absolutely delicious. Will purchase again.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
These mini blocks are amazing!! No having to wrap up a big block of cheese to make a small amount of Mac & cheese or something. So glad Velveeta came up with this!!
Jennifer M.
York, PA
When it comes to mac and cheese, there is no other option. I think Velveeta mini blocks Original Cheese is a great value. It's full of flavor, and very creamy. I bought this product from my local Walmart store. And I would definitely recommend to others!
Rose F.
Not so smart. Didnt like it because I didnt use the whole block, so I rewrapped it and put it back in the fridge. The next day the block was hard and discolored. Will not be purchasing this particular product again.
Kristi S.
Semmes, AL
I use velveeta on just about everything. my kids love it in their scrambled eggs, it make great cheese and rotel dip, it also makes creamy homemade mac and cheese
Kendall R.
Jax Bch, FL
Velveeta is tasty but not very good for you so I reserve it for special occasions. Also, it has a higher lactose level than any other type of cheese. It's very affordable and easily accessible since it can be found at practically any grocery store.
K. W.
Velveeta is one of the best cheeses out there. Creamy and melts perfectly. Always a great addition to just about any meal. But wow! The price now adays is outrageous! Way too expensive. I only buy it for special occasions or holidays. I’d recommend it to others for the flavor but not the price!
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Super easy to make, yummy, and already measured out perfectly. It is good with lots of food the only issue is that if you're not careful you can make a total mess with this and can sometimes be difficult to stir up
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

Walmart