BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Alex A.
Odessa, TX
The mini blocks are so convenient, I'm so glad the finally came up with his idea! You can finally select exactly how much you need without cutting into an entire loaf. If you need an entire loaf then you can just use all of the blocks but if you just need a little bit for a small recipe and/or single serving then these mini blocks are really convenient
Lindsey C.
Midland, MI
I love these! Whenever I am cooking and need a little bit of cheese I love using Velveeta and it's always so difficult to just cut into little pieces and so I love that they did this individual wrapped sections!
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
My mom usually buys this when she makes macaroni and cheese or buffalo cheese dip. I used to hate it a lot but my mom put it in my food without me knowing and I said it was rly good and I realized it was velveeta
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Mini blocks of cheese where I don't have to cut them into pieces? Yes, please! They're already ready to be used for any of your favorite dishes where you want to add cheese, like nachos!
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
I love velveeta cheese. I like the way it melts into the pasta when you make macaroni and cheese. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. It's thick and creamy and one of the best cheeses I have ever had.
Shaelyn P.
Norway , MI
These are amazing! They are good with everything! You truly can't go wrong in making them in any meal!!! The flavor is very rich and creamy! I bought these cheese at my local Walmart but it is available at many locations! It's awesome that they make them in mini packs! It's the perfect size!
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
This cheese doesn't really have a great flavor and tastes extremely processed and gross. However, it does make some great cheese dip if you add chili and canned tomatoes. After that it tastes really yummy!
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
Oooey gooey goodness each and every time. nothing more to be said. (honestly) you can use this stuff however you please.... so many recipes and flavor i personally like the original so i can flavor it how i want for chips, mac n cheese, or other stuff
Ashley L.
Watertown, NY
This is a staple for the holidays. My mom has always used Valveeta with chili to make nacho cheese and it's a hit with the family. I also like to eat the Valveeta Shells & Cheese once in a while.
Autumn F.
Columbus, GA
I love Velveeta. My only problem was it was always a huge block of cheese. I love that the velveeta is now in mini blocks. I can use one or two and still have them stored away.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??