BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Macy C.
Alexander, AR
I use these in my spaghetti sauce, and it is literally the only way I will eat spaghetti. It has a good cheesy flavor, it's not very strong or over powering so it's good to use for a creamy sauce for most foods. I will repurchase over and over again!
Jenn P.
This was such a clever idea! Unless I'm serving queso at a get together, I never use anywhere near a whole block of this cheese. The little cubes are so convenient and cute. Its not super expensive, but if I remember correctly, its a bit more expensive than the regular block. But I guess you are paying for the convenience right? I don't eat #velveeta often, but I prefer to get these little individual cubes when I do. They just work so much better!
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these individual blocks of cheese! They're perfect for making quick Mac and cheese! I've got 3 Kids and it sure is a life saver for hungry kids! Lol they love Mac and cheese and they especially love Velveeta! They call it creamy cheese! Lol I love that all I have to do is unwrap a cube and throw it in the noodles and it's done! Easy clean up with no mess! And tastes delicious! Thanks velveeta!
Elyse E.
Eatontown, NJ
These are perfect for someone like me who lives on their own and also really loves macaroni and cheese.  Opening up a full package of Velveeta is rough because it stands the chance to go bad or forgotten, which is a waste of money - but individual packages make it easier to portion it out for the perfect one person dinner.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I like Velveeta! Especially with the macaroni! My family always makes Rotell dip when we are all home, and it is a great appetizer! The mini blocks make it easier to heat up instead of plopping a huge stick of cheese in a bowl! I wish i could eat this every day!
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Convenient when in a hurry. I love this cheese for my mac and cheese and it doesn't break bank. That's a plus if you want something inexpensive. It's not necessarily healthy but it does taste great and should be eaten in moderation.
La Shannon N.
This is the simplest way to use Velveeta cheese!! I have always used Velveeta but sometimes I go overboard on the cheese. This is the perfect size to use for my mac n cheese side dish. The price is great too. I purchased mine with an online coupon for 1.50 off at Walmart. I will definitely buy this again.
Amy F.
All the goodness of Velveeta, but with added laziness on my part! Love it! It makes making queso even faster!!! And even though the recipe is on the box and only 2 ingredients,people are always blown away by the yummy Velveeta/Rotella combo. With the prechopped blocks, all you do is combine and heat!
Justine R.
North Port, FL
I was very skeptical of this shelf stable cheese.. mostly because I didn't believe that it could be any good if it was refrigerated. I was wrong. We use it on all sorts of things now. First trying it in Mac and Cheese but not we put it on baked potatoes, in casseroles, and some different dips I make.
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
These are amazing especially for snack sized foods. These are so affordable and so good. The flavor is so rich but just a little salty. They have a great value and just have an amazing taste. I would efinitely buy this again.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??