BY VELVEETA

Jenn P.
This was such a clever idea! Unless I'm serving queso at a get together, I never use anywhere near a whole block of this cheese. The little cubes are so convenient and cute. Its not super expensive, but if I remember correctly, its a bit more expensive than the regular block. But I guess you are paying for the convenience right? I don't eat #velveeta often, but I prefer to get these little individual cubes when I do. They just work so much better!
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
I use these in my spaghetti sauce, and it is literally the only way I will eat spaghetti. It has a good cheesy flavor, it's not very strong or over powering so it's good to use for a creamy sauce for most foods. I will repurchase over and over again!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Grilled Cheese isn't grilled cheese without Velveeta! It is the most delicious cheese EVER! So gooey and delicious! Yummmmmm....now i want a grilled cheese. We also buy the slices and they just amp up any sandwich. I wish they made velveeta string cheese!
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I like Velveeta! Especially with the macaroni! My family always makes Rotell dip when we are all home, and it is a great appetizer! The mini blocks make it easier to heat up instead of plopping a huge stick of cheese in a bowl! I wish i could eat this every day!
Elyse E.
Eatontown, NJ
These are perfect for someone like me who lives on their own and also really loves macaroni and cheese.  Opening up a full package of Velveeta is rough because it stands the chance to go bad or forgotten, which is a waste of money - but individual packages make it easier to portion it out for the perfect one person dinner.
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Convenient when in a hurry. I love this cheese for my mac and cheese and it doesn't break bank. That's a plus if you want something inexpensive. It's not necessarily healthy but it does taste great and should be eaten in moderation.
Amy F.
All the goodness of Velveeta, but with added laziness on my part! Love it! It makes making queso even faster!!! And even though the recipe is on the box and only 2 ingredients,people are always blown away by the yummy Velveeta/Rotella combo. With the prechopped blocks, all you do is combine and heat!
Justine R.
North Port, FL
I was very skeptical of this shelf stable cheese.. mostly because I didn't believe that it could be any good if it was refrigerated. I was wrong. We use it on all sorts of things now. First trying it in Mac and Cheese but not we put it on baked potatoes, in casseroles, and some different dips I make.
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
These are amazing especially for snack sized foods. These are so affordable and so good. The flavor is so rich but just a little salty. They have a great value and just have an amazing taste. I would efinitely buy this again.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
These little blocks of velveeta cheese are awesome. You can make so many things with them in small servings so you don't have to be wasteful. These are amazing to make chip dips and Mac and cheese and a lot of other easy recipes.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??