BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Trista T.
I use this when I make my queso dip. Its delicious! It's has so many uses too! It's very convenient if you're making a dip especially since it's cut in chunks so you can just pull it out of the box and throw it in without making a mess. I will definitely be buying again.
wendy t.
Harrisburg, SD
These mini blocks are awesome! Just the right size for smaller portions and recipes. Can be a bit more in calories than most cheese product. You'll pay more for the convenience but it's worth it. May be difficult to find in some areas but if you can find it, so worth it.
Mabelyn R.
this product i like because it brings some bars you can only use what you need and the rest do not dry and ugly can be made to occupy just a small picture 2 and the est is in perfect conditionso for me is very good very rich product and i like to use it for all my meals
Taylor A.
Melts easily, great from homemade queso and mac and cheese, works well with anything really. I use this to make homemade hamburger helper! I recommend using pace salsa instead of rotel like it says for salsa, mixes and taste a lot better thanks to extra sauce in the pace .
Jessica J.
These mini boxes are great for a one meal serving! They are a very good price considering the rest of the package won't go bad if you don't use it all at once. I would recommend these mini blocks to anyone who uses velveeta to cook!
Christie B.
I love this product because it keeps your Velveeta fresh. Rarely in my house do we need to use the whole package of Velveeta for a recipe, so it's nice to not be wasteful. This is the only packaged block Velveeta I purchase now.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
For a better macaroni and cheese this is the best cheese to add to cooked pasta. Buy this a use a small block with a 1/4 cup of milk to hot fresh cooked pasta and you will have the best mac n cheese
Amber S.
Alexandria , Ky
I am in love with the convenience of these! I hate what when you would open a brick it would usually dry up before I could use it again. These are perfectly portioned and great to toss in while cooking without the hassle or mess.
Veronica H.
Hanceville, AL
I love making rotel dip with this a cheese! It is so cheesy and it doesnt take long to make. It turns out so creamy and I believe that velveeta is just the best cheese to buy out there. It's not any more in price as any other cheese but the taste is so much better!
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
I swear I can snack on this all day. Cheeses like my favorite food. I literally will go to the whole package this in one day. And I recommend this to every cheese lover out there. And I will be buying this over and over again.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back