BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Tracey Y.
These mini blocks are PERFECT for a party or small appetizer created for a party. I just recently tried them for the first time and it was a success! They taste the same as the large ones which i love!!
BEV P.
We use all the beauty products we like to melt them down and put them over the tops of our broccoli and cauliflower and baked potatoes will use it for grilled cheese sandwiches we use it to melt on the top of what our favorite tomato soup Velveeta products we love
Dellanira C.
Wow! Velvet sure is my favorite it's just so scrumptious. My family and I make really good enchiladas with this great creamy cheese. I really enjoy this cheese it's very healthy and it is something you can't live without. I strongly recommend this great cheese.
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that they came up with this idea. Now you don't have to worry about the left overs drying out and getting wasted.. My family only use Velveeta every time we make homemade Mac n cheese. Queso is bomb with this cheese.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
I enjoy the velveeta mini blocks original cheese. I recently purchased them for the first time. It was easy to quickly melt cheese for one person. It is a good value since you don't need to open the whole box and have it go to waste if you don't use it all. I would recommend to anyone needing portion control.
marisa s.
This cheese is great! I use it to make macaroni and cheese and it turns out great every time! It's creamy, not too salty, and it's a bit pricey but they usually have coupons for it in the paper so I think it's worth it.
Ashley W.
Columbus, OH
I just recently came across these mini blocks and purchased them. I love them! Same great product, but in a package that makes it last longer. I always need velveeta cheese for things, but never need the whole 32 ounces and it eventually goes bad. These mini blocks make it a lot more cost-effective for me.
Page E.
I'll just use my very first mini Velveeta blocks I love them because it will not leave your big block dried out you just have your small individual blocks that you can open up if you want them in your eggs and a burrito or whatever else you might want to put them in it was their best idea they've ever made
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
There is so much you can do with these mini cheese blocks. The possibilities are endless. I love just melting it and eating it with chips. Sometime I make artichoke dip with it, and sometimes I'll add them to potatoes.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Love velveeta! You can put this on absolutely anything lol. Great to use in pasta and on baked potatoes. Not your most healthy choice but hey deliciousness comes at a price. A million recipes you can make with these.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??