BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Diane H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The best cheese around. It can be used in so many dishes. I always have this in my house. I like making dips out of it and I love the way it melts and is so creamy. I think it is a little pricey but that doesn't stop me from buying it. I would recommend this to others. If I seen someone buying another brand I .would tell them that this was a better
member-6f57b221f
Velveeta cheese is the best! So easily melted and I love to use it to make great dishes. I love to cook! Using this for the macaroni and cheese for the holidays is great! I do my macaroni from scratch so this gives it a great creamy finish to my macaroni after its baked! Try it next time!
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
We love Velvetta Cheese, I generally buy the large block of cheese. I cant describe the flavor. it's rich and creamy! I don't know that its very good for you any more than any other cheese. I love its rich creamy flavor, it's downfall is its price!
Rachyl M.
Grand Forks, ND
This cheese is perfect if you want to make an individual side of queso. I always buy Velveeta when it comes to making the spicy cheese dip. Alone, it has an overly processed flavor. I would not purchase any other brand if you're making queso dip.
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I really this product for cooking casseroles. So convenient that it's already cut. It's a staple for my casseroles and also for a quick and easy dip when company is over. Really love all velveeta products.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I am in the school that believes that Mac and Cheese and grits cannot be made without velveeta cheese, as well as ro-tel dip. This stuff really is liquid gold, no matter how artificial and unhealthy it is.
Melissa H.
Terre Haute, IN
This so awesome! I don't always need a large amount of cheese for my meals. I always felt weird about how the product would sit not sealed completely in the fridge. So these are great when you only need a little Velveeta.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
My family LOVES Velveeta cheese and I didn't even relize you could buy the mini blocks until seeing them here actually! I would definitely give them a try! These would be perfect for single serve meals.
murtie f.
Love the size of these ! perfect for just enough cheese in potatos ,soups, on popcorn it's great not to much and you don't have to open a whole block and half of it go bad ! absolutely love these I've bought a good 10 boxes so far lol
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE these! They are so handy and help save much time in the kitchen when making homemade macaroni. It keeps you from having to cut up so much velvetta cheese as opposed to the larger velvet a block!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??