BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
We don't buy the blocks too often, but it's great for dip. Not too expensive. Can buy at any kind of grocery store usually. We will buy again when we need it for dip or recipes.
Autumn F.
Columbus, GA
I love Velveeta. My only problem was it was always a huge block of cheese. I love that the velveeta is now in mini blocks. I can use one or two and still have them stored away.
Korina W.
I think that Velveeta and I have a better relationship than most people do with their best friends. Always easy for meals when using the individual blocks! Makes mom life so much simpler and is ALWAYS a go to for an easy assist with recipes!
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Velvet make the best cheese ever to cook with, it melts so easy and blends in with so well with what ever you are adding this cheesy goodness too. This is the only cheese I use.
Carrie M.
Springfield, IL
I love velveeta block cheese because it doesn't cost very much and it goes a long way. It is better than the singles because you get more cheese this way. If you are on a budget, this is the way to go.
Brittany B.
Elkhart, IN
I love love love cheese! So its no surprise that I would love these! They are so easy to use and make cooking so much more enjoyable! I love how I don't have to use the whole block of cheese either! I can just use the perfect amount! And it tastes great! Who could complain?
Sara T.
I LOVE cheese! I got one of these mini blocks for the holidays to make cheesy green beans and it was the perfect size! I buy cheese to put on almost everything! It will always be my favorite and is hard to stay away from!!
Kaitlyn E.
San Marcos , TX
Whoever came up with this idea is literally a genius! I love this product! Amazing flavor and the best tasting cheese out there. I hate buying the big block bc I don't use all of it fast enough. But I love the idea of individual blocks of cheese! Def comes in handy
Mac and cheese is my favorite food to eat when it is cold outside. Velveeta is one of my favorite cheeses to eat on my pasta. It is not the best healthy thing to eat. I have bought this product may times and will continue to do so. Always enjoy Velveeta with some good pasta.
Stephanie G.
In my house we use this to make nacho cheese dip!! It's quick and easy and one block is enough for a person or two. Tastes really good and I can actually enjoy it without my sister complaining about spicy cheeses since this isn't spicy!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back