BY VELVEETA #97 in Cheese

Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I am in the school that believes that Mac and Cheese and grits cannot be made without velveeta cheese, as well as ro-tel dip. This stuff really is liquid gold, no matter how artificial and unhealthy it is.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
My family LOVES Velveeta cheese and I didn't even relize you could buy the mini blocks until seeing them here actually! I would definitely give them a try! These would be perfect for single serve meals.
murtie f.
Love the size of these ! perfect for just enough cheese in potatos ,soups, on popcorn it's great not to much and you don't have to open a whole block and half of it go bad ! absolutely love these I've bought a good 10 boxes so far lol
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE these! They are so handy and help save much time in the kitchen when making homemade macaroni. It keeps you from having to cut up so much velvetta cheese as opposed to the larger velvet a block!
Tracey Y.
These mini blocks are PERFECT for a party or small appetizer created for a party. I just recently tried them for the first time and it was a success! They taste the same as the large ones which i love!!
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that they came up with this idea. Now you don't have to worry about the left overs drying out and getting wasted.. My family only use Velveeta every time we make homemade Mac n cheese. Queso is bomb with this cheese.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
I enjoy the velveeta mini blocks original cheese. I recently purchased them for the first time. It was easy to quickly melt cheese for one person. It is a good value since you don't need to open the whole box and have it go to waste if you don't use it all. I would recommend to anyone needing portion control.
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
Velveeta cheese is amazing!! It melts so nicely, and makes everything taste better. There are so many things you can do with it, and the off brands don't even come close to tasting the same. You can't cheap out when it comes to Velveeta. Name brand all the way!
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
Velveeta cheese....the best! Cheese makes everything taste better especially if it's velveeta. Velveeta cheeses have a very smooth texture and flavor. Velveeta is comparable in price for the quality of cheese you get. If you have never tried Velveeta, it's a must!
Dellanira C.
Wow! Velvet sure is my favorite it's just so scrumptious. My family and I make really good enchiladas with this great creamy cheese. I really enjoy this cheese it's very healthy and it is something you can't live without. I strongly recommend this great cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??