BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Velveeta is one of the best tasting cheese products out there. The Velveeta Blocks make it easy to only use what you need without opening an entire box. Great for some quick Nachos, or baked potatoes, or even on top of chili cheese dogs. Yummmm is all I can say.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
These mini blocks are so helpful. I like to buy these and keep them in my pantry. You can find these at most grocery chains. You can add cheese to just about everything with these little blocks! I would recommend everyone have these on hand.
Yasner R.
In my house we eat a lot of pasta but it's hard to find a good cheese .. however these is one of the best brands I have tried .. and the face that's it's in little packs is great cause it's keeps the rest of the cheese fresh
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
These mini blocks make it easy to eat cheese on the go. They are also good to melt and put on nachos. They have a very good flavor. They also have a very good texture. They didn't cost very much. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family members.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
How convenient is these little blocks?! You can use them in just about anything and it's the perfect size. And of course it's the best because it's the taste of Velvetta cheese in these little blocks which make your life so much easier!
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX
They're amazing! I love them o much and definitely my favorite brand of cheese. They're taste is simply amazing and they're inexpensive. I bought my Cheese at My local walmart. I think its semi healthy. I add the cheese to plates of food or as a snack.
Haley H.
Yum. My boyfriend and I always have these on hand. Great to make a cheese dip when having a get together at our house and every body loves it! Also very affordable and very tasty! One of my favorites to keep on hand.
Deb T.
Fostoria, MI
I am so happy that they have finally come out with these mini blocks They are great for making smaller dished ( where you don'r need the larger solid block of cheese. I find that I am not wasting much less because I can just use a mini loaf. And it is great deal because you are wasting else.. It is also great for servings sizes for couples or singles
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love how this product is cut into individual squares. It's very convenient and is so yummy. I only use this cheese for a lot of my recipes because it has a thick and creamy consistency and always has great flavors.
Diane H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The best cheese around. It can be used in so many dishes. I always have this in my house. I like making dips out of it and I love the way it melts and is so creamy. I think it is a little pricey but that doesn't stop me from buying it. I would recommend this to others. If I seen someone buying another brand I .would tell them that this was a better
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??