BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Mary G.
Fresno, CA
My mother loves this cheese. She uses it in pastas & it makes for a great mac & cheese. It gives it a great smooth & delicious taste, full of cheesy goodness. Also great warmed up and mixed with salsa to make into a cheesy salsa dip.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought this just today to mix with Ro-tel for nachos. I'm a cheese connoisseur and I buy high end cheese all the time, and Velveeta once a year. It performed well in my application, and heated very nice in the microwave. Not my first cheese choice, but great for alot of different recipes that asks for a month flyable cheese. It can also be doctored up with seasonings and herbs.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These are great for a movie night or just a simple quick dinner. grab a bag of nachos and melt this on top and you are all set. melt some of this in a pan and pour it over your favorite meal for a nice tasty addition. not the healthiest meal to choose but still so yummy.
Kaitlyn H.
These Velvetta mini blocks are great when trying to make home made Mac n cheese. I found that it gave the Mac n cheese a rich taste and definitely did not taste like boxed Mac n cheese. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat and would suggest this to others.
frankie s.
Personally I love to use these cheese blocks as dip for chips or even vegetables such as broccoli it is very a fordable and creamy it is a very good size and good value for its price I would highly recommend it to others it works very well when you are serving guests at a party because you can dip anything you want
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese is the bomb. I not a big fan of mac and cheese, but whenever my mom or sister make it with Velveeta cheese I can't stop eating. I can literally eat it night and day. This is a staple for mac and cheese. if you aren't using Velveeta than your mac and cheese isn't popping.
Yasner R.
In my house we eat a lot of pasta but it's hard to find a good cheese .. however these is one of the best brands I have tried .. and the face that's it's in little packs is great cause it's keeps the rest of the cheese fresh
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
These mini blocks are so helpful. I like to buy these and keep them in my pantry. You can find these at most grocery chains. You can add cheese to just about everything with these little blocks! I would recommend everyone have these on hand.
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Velveeta is one of the best tasting cheese products out there. The Velveeta Blocks make it easy to only use what you need without opening an entire box. Great for some quick Nachos, or baked potatoes, or even on top of chili cheese dogs. Yummmm is all I can say.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
These mini blocks make it easy to eat cheese on the go. They are also good to melt and put on nachos. They have a very good flavor. They also have a very good texture. They didn't cost very much. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family members.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??