BY VELVEETA

Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that they came up with this idea. Now you don't have to worry about the left overs drying out and getting wasted.. My family only use Velveeta every time we make homemade Mac n cheese. Queso is bomb with this cheese.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this this is pretty much great if you don't want a big block of cheese you have these miniature cheeses and you can do whatever you like with them especially when you're cooking or baking with them it is good to have them individually wrapped I love this product
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
There is so much you can do with these mini cheese blocks. The possibilities are endless. I love just melting it and eating it with chips. Sometime I make artichoke dip with it, and sometimes I'll add them to potatoes.
Ashley W.
Columbus, OH
I just recently came across these mini blocks and purchased them. I love them! Same great product, but in a package that makes it last longer. I always need velveeta cheese for things, but never need the whole 32 ounces and it eventually goes bad. These mini blocks make it a lot more cost-effective for me.
marisa s.
Bowie, MD
This cheese is great! I use it to make macaroni and cheese and it turns out great every time! It's creamy, not too salty, and it's a bit pricey but they usually have coupons for it in the paper so I think it's worth it.
Page E.
I'll just use my very first mini Velveeta blocks I love them because it will not leave your big block dried out you just have your small individual blocks that you can open up if you want them in your eggs and a burrito or whatever else you might want to put them in it was their best idea they've ever made
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Love velveeta! You can put this on absolutely anything lol. Great to use in pasta and on baked potatoes. Not your most healthy choice but hey deliciousness comes at a price. A million recipes you can make with these.
Alex A.
Odessa, TX
The mini blocks are so convenient, I'm so glad the finally came up with his idea! You can finally select exactly how much you need without cutting into an entire loaf. If you need an entire loaf then you can just use all of the blocks but if you just need a little bit for a small recipe and/or single serving then these mini blocks are really convenient
La Shannon N.
This is the simplest way to use Velveeta cheese!! I have always used Velveeta but sometimes I go overboard on the cheese. This is the perfect size to use for my mac n cheese side dish. The price is great too. I purchased mine with an online coupon for 1.50 off at Walmart. I will definitely buy this again.
Lindsey C.
Midland, MI
I love these! Whenever I am cooking and need a little bit of cheese I love using Velveeta and it's always so difficult to just cut into little pieces and so I love that they did this individual wrapped sections!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??