BY VELVEETA

Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
My family LOVES Velveeta cheese and I didn't even relize you could buy the mini blocks until seeing them here actually! I would definitely give them a try! These would be perfect for single serve meals.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE these! They are so handy and help save much time in the kitchen when making homemade macaroni. It keeps you from having to cut up so much velvetta cheese as opposed to the larger velvet a block!
murtie f.
Love the size of these ! perfect for just enough cheese in potatos ,soups, on popcorn it's great not to much and you don't have to open a whole block and half of it go bad ! absolutely love these I've bought a good 10 boxes so far lol
Tracey Y.
These mini blocks are PERFECT for a party or small appetizer created for a party. I just recently tried them for the first time and it was a success! They taste the same as the large ones which i love!!
Lily B.
These are the perfect size to put in a bowl of chili! We love having these easy to grab blocks already cut out for us. It's so nice to be able to reach in the fridge and pull out the perfect amount of cheese without having to get out a knife and cut it out of a block of cheese.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this this is pretty much great if you don't want a big block of cheese you have these miniature cheeses and you can do whatever you like with them especially when you're cooking or baking with them it is good to have them individually wrapped I love this product
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
Velveeta cheese....the best! Cheese makes everything taste better especially if it's velveeta. Velveeta cheeses have a very smooth texture and flavor. Velveeta is comparable in price for the quality of cheese you get. If you have never tried Velveeta, it's a must!
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that they came up with this idea. Now you don't have to worry about the left overs drying out and getting wasted.. My family only use Velveeta every time we make homemade Mac n cheese. Queso is bomb with this cheese.
BEV P.
We use all the beauty products we like to melt them down and put them over the tops of our broccoli and cauliflower and baked potatoes will use it for grilled cheese sandwiches we use it to melt on the top of what our favorite tomato soup Velveeta products we love
Dellanira C.
Wow! Velvet sure is my favorite it's just so scrumptious. My family and I make really good enchiladas with this great creamy cheese. I really enjoy this cheese it's very healthy and it is something you can't live without. I strongly recommend this great cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??