BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Haley H.
Yum. My boyfriend and I always have these on hand. Great to make a cheese dip when having a get together at our house and every body loves it! Also very affordable and very tasty! One of my favorites to keep on hand.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love how this product is cut into individual squares. It's very convenient and is so yummy. I only use this cheese for a lot of my recipes because it has a thick and creamy consistency and always has great flavors.
Diane H.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The best cheese around. It can be used in so many dishes. I always have this in my house. I like making dips out of it and I love the way it melts and is so creamy. I think it is a little pricey but that doesn't stop me from buying it. I would recommend this to others. If I seen someone buying another brand I .would tell them that this was a better
Madeleyne B.
Loooove Velveeta! I love it since my childhood. Its creamy, perfectly salty and a little bit sweet for cheddar cheese.What I like about this brand is that it has being very consecutive with their products and as years passes by the taste will be the same.
For a 5 minutes meal you can use this cheese with potatoes, macaronis, grilled sandwich.
Rachyl M.
Grand Forks, ND
This cheese is perfect if you want to make an individual side of queso. I always buy Velveeta when it comes to making the spicy cheese dip. Alone, it has an overly processed flavor. I would not purchase any other brand if you're making queso dip.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Velveeta cheese is the best! So easily melted and I love to use it to make great dishes. I love to cook! Using this for the macaroni and cheese for the holidays is great! I do my macaroni from scratch so this gives it a great creamy finish to my macaroni after its baked! Try it next time!
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
I can't eat this straight like realy cheese but we like to keep some around for nachos, brocolli and cheese and shells and cheese. It's a little spendy but the store brands just aren't the same. It keeps forever and can be added to so many meals.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
We love Velvetta Cheese, I generally buy the large block of cheese. I cant describe the flavor. it's rich and creamy! I don't know that its very good for you any more than any other cheese. I love its rich creamy flavor, it's downfall is its price!
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I really this product for cooking casseroles. So convenient that it's already cut. It's a staple for my casseroles and also for a quick and easy dip when company is over. Really love all velveeta products.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I am in the school that believes that Mac and Cheese and grits cannot be made without velveeta cheese, as well as ro-tel dip. This stuff really is liquid gold, no matter how artificial and unhealthy it is.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??