BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

MaryAnn K.
velveeta original cheese block is the best. It is great for grilled cheese sandwiches. I use the velvetta cheese in a Slovak pizza receipe for the holidays with potatoes
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I make home made mac and cheese at home and we use velveeta cheese in them it has a different taste compared to other products and is the best cheese to use for grilled cheese sandwhiches we purchase this at walmart or weis and yes i would definitely purchase it again.
Val A.
Laredo, TX
Velveeta cheese is the best for everything. Whether it's sandwhiches, tacos, or Mac and cheese, Velveeta is my go to. These blocks are great because I can just add it to my pasta on its own or add in a few more ingredients to spice it up. It is also great for snacks.
Jennifer W.
Auburn, AL
The mini blocks makes it easier for melting! The perfect thing ever for some yummy cheesy dip! Don't eat it often cuz you know, it's fattening but like once a year I'll buy it and treat myself and oh what a wonderful delicious treat it is! Can't wait to have it again
Amanda Å.
These are THE perfect portion side for my mothers cheesy wild rice soup and i was sooo excited to find them at my sister-in-laws local cub. They make for less of a mess cooking which I am all for👍🏼☺️ AND it's classic velveeta, what's not to like.
Patricia R.
I love Velveeta; it is a staple in my household and I always remember having it in the pantry growing up. We bought it at the grocery store. My dad makes queso with it every holiday and it's become a huge thing in our family. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ebony W.
Pinson, AL
I use Velveeta to make my Mac N' Cheese. I love how it melts and how smooth and creamy it is. I've try using other cheeses but it doesn't have the melt quality that Velveeta has. The price is reasonable for the quality of the cheese. I will only buy this brand.
mandy c.
This stuff is great for a couple who eats together. I never bought many Velveeta blocks in the past because with only feeding two, I was always afraid they would go bad before we used them all. These mini blocks are the perfect size for us! They're great for a pot of macaroni or to eat with crackers. It's the same awesome Velveeta you expect in a smaller package!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
my husband absolutely loves the velveeta slices and velveeta shells and cheese....my granddaughter loves velveeta slices on a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of velveeta shells.....everytime she comes to our house thats what she wants for lunch. these are great products.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I am addicted to the new Velveeta Mini Blocks. They come in 5 smaller packaged packs of the original Velveeta Cheese, and are great for adding to baked potatoes, vegetables, meat dishes, or just to eat by itself. I will continue to buy the Velveeta mini blocks!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??