BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Kaitlyn H.
These Velvetta mini blocks are great when trying to make home made Mac n cheese. I found that it gave the Mac n cheese a rich taste and definitely did not taste like boxed Mac n cheese. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat and would suggest this to others.
frankie s.
Personally I love to use these cheese blocks as dip for chips or even vegetables such as broccoli it is very a fordable and creamy it is a very good size and good value for its price I would highly recommend it to others it works very well when you are serving guests at a party because you can dip anything you want
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Velveeta is one of the best tasting cheese products out there. The Velveeta Blocks make it easy to only use what you need without opening an entire box. Great for some quick Nachos, or baked potatoes, or even on top of chili cheese dogs. Yummmm is all I can say.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
These mini blocks are so helpful. I like to buy these and keep them in my pantry. You can find these at most grocery chains. You can add cheese to just about everything with these little blocks! I would recommend everyone have these on hand.
Yasner R.
In my house we eat a lot of pasta but it's hard to find a good cheese .. however these is one of the best brands I have tried .. and the face that's it's in little packs is great cause it's keeps the rest of the cheese fresh
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese is the bomb. I not a big fan of mac and cheese, but whenever my mom or sister make it with Velveeta cheese I can't stop eating. I can literally eat it night and day. This is a staple for mac and cheese. if you aren't using Velveeta than your mac and cheese isn't popping.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
These mini blocks make it easy to eat cheese on the go. They are also good to melt and put on nachos. They have a very good flavor. They also have a very good texture. They didn't cost very much. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family members.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
How convenient is these little blocks?! You can use them in just about anything and it's the perfect size. And of course it's the best because it's the taste of Velvetta cheese in these little blocks which make your life so much easier!
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love how this product is cut into individual squares. It's very convenient and is so yummy. I only use this cheese for a lot of my recipes because it has a thick and creamy consistency and always has great flavors.
Haley H.
Yum. My boyfriend and I always have these on hand. Great to make a cheese dip when having a get together at our house and every body loves it! Also very affordable and very tasty! One of my favorites to keep on hand.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??