BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
I always buy Velveeta because the quality us unmatched by any other off brand cheese. IT is a little more expensive but I use the large block and the mini blocks both. I use the mini blocks because they are the perfect size for making brocalli and cheese and I use the large block when I need to cut off a certain amount for dips, grilled cheeses, etc.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Velveeta mini blocks is a convenience when you are needing a small amount for a recipe or just when you want to eat it in a single serving, rather than using and possibly wasting a whole block of product. Great price for a great product, too. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
I always buy Velveeta blocks because I make queso often at home. It has good flavor and it melts pretty quickly. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest item out there but it does taste good. I usually buy mine at Walmart because its cheaper there than most places. I usually add roasted peppers, Chorizo sausage and other cheeses to this to make it taste great.
Emily A.
This is my favorite she used I always get this to go on my baked potatoes and I always add bacon & ranch it's such a good quality just add a little bit of milk and he melted and it is awesome
Brittany V.
As a college students I like using these mini blocks and microwaving them with some rotel to make a queso dip. It was very simple and inexpensive. Its delicious and addicting, but it is a bit unhealthy. For my lifestyle right now though, its perfect. Plus the portions are great so that you dont have to open an entire velveeta package.
Tena S.
PERFECT size!!! i have always loved the cheese but I always had to purchase a larger block than what was needed. With this size I don't have to open the entire BLOCK!!! THANK goodness lol
tiffany s.
I absolutely love this product!! Im a single mom of 2 young boys and we dont eat much at once so with the small blocks of cheese i can prepare small meals without any food going to waste.
Joshua B.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom uses this cheese block as a base for her macaroni and cheese and I'm going to say that this cheese is just simply amazing. It melts with ease but you do have to watch it and stir it as it melts or it'll scorch to the bottom of the pan and burn. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product.
laura h.
We use Velveeta to help amp up and cheese sauce or baked casserole. Melts smooth and tastes delicious. We always keezy regular Velveeta around for a quick dinner
Kimberly B.
Freeland, PA
Love these little blocks of cheese. Good for burgers, baked potatoes and a small portion of mac and cheese. Like the small sizes instead of opening up a big block. Very convenient.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??