Joshua B.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom uses this cheese block as a base for her macaroni and cheese and I'm going to say that this cheese is just simply amazing. It melts with ease but you do have to watch it and stir it as it melts or it'll scorch to the bottom of the pan and burn. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product.
laura h.
We use Velveeta to help amp up and cheese sauce or baked casserole. Melts smooth and tastes delicious. We always keezy regular Velveeta around for a quick dinner
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I don't really consider Velveeta actual cheese. It is cheese-like. However, I grew up on it and I still use it to this day. I prefer real cheese for most things, but some things just can't be made without Velveeta. For instance, homemade cheddar broccoli soup. I can't imagine it without the velveeta. I definitely expect to buy this product for years to come.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the ease of not having to repackage the whole brick of cheese. Plus, if I want to just make one serving of queso, I can take just one little block and a couple of spoonfuls of my favorite salsa and microwave just for me. I love the ease and the practicality of this! Plus, its a good deal for what you get! I have told all my friends they need to try it!
Kimberly B.
Freeland, PA
Love these little blocks of cheese. Good for burgers, baked potatoes and a small portion of mac and cheese. Like the small sizes instead of opening up a big block. Very convenient.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
This box is great because I can buy it without having to know what I plan on using it for and it stays fresh longer as the cheese is stored separately I can use a little at a time or open them all and use all at once cooking for one most times things like cheese go bad before I can use them so this is perfect.
Christina B.
Edmond, OK
I have to say I love these little cubes of cheese!! They are the perfect size for cooking with and I don't have to worry about portioning things out. And as always the flavor is delicious! Definitely a very helpful purchase.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Oh this cheese is amazing! I use it to make a Mexican cheese dip. Since they are already in small pieces it makes it easier to melt compared to the big blocked one they have. But you can use this product on pretty much anything not just as a dip. If your a cheese lover this is a must try.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love the mini blocks because I can use as many as I want without having to ruin and open a big block when I don't need to use that much this is my favorite to use when cooking because I can use the exact amount I need without the inconvenience of cutting and putting away the big block
Janay D.
I love to make Ro Tel dip but sometimes I only need enough for just me. I came across these Velveeta mini blocks on my monthly Walmart trip. Not only was I able to use it for a single serving of my dip but I did not have to open an entire block and store it in the fridge inside of a ziploc bag. Super convenient and awesome tasty minis.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??