BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Ruth T.
Fancy Farm
I have used velvet ya chews for years, it makes the best Mac n cheese ever! My kids and grandkids and even my great grandson love it very much!m the flavor is wonderful and I buy it at my local grocery store! Mi would highly recomend this product!
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
Love, I use this for many things from grilled cheese, broccoli and cheese
also use it for cheese and salsa, great flavor, melts easy, easy to use
can use in almost anything, its kind of a cheddar nacho taste but not spicy
all thou you can find it in different variety's now, which is great
so go buy some can find it at most markets.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these individual blocks of cheese! They're perfect for making quick Mac and cheese! I've got 3 Kids and it sure is a life saver for hungry kids! Lol they love Mac and cheese and they especially love Velveeta! They call it creamy cheese! Lol I love that all I have to do is unwrap a cube and throw it in the noodles and it's done! Easy clean up with no mess! And tastes delicious! Thanks velveeta!
Rachael H.
Portage, PA
I love these new mini sized blocks. They are just the right amount I need to add to my dish. It tastes like cheddar cheese and is relatively healthy. The mini blocks are a good value and allow you to open one at a time instead of wasting a large block. I would recommend them to other.
Sammi J.
Miami, OK
The mini blocks work well when you don't want to open the huge box of Velveeta. Sometimes you just want a little snack of cheese to spread on a cracker or to melt on some veggies. These are a great idea and should always be kept on hand.
Emily S.
I really do love that these are pre cut now instead of having to use an odd amount the the rest of the box get ugly. So now, you can use it for a snack and a dip without having to worry about the rest of the product and basically throwing money away. This is definitely beating competitors.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Ok so I'm a cheese loving person and Velveeta probably started that when I was a child with sneaking slivers off the end of this huge block at night now as an adult I won't make homemade mac n cheese with out it or my chili dip great value for so much bulk and always melts perfectly
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
My mother loves this cheese. She uses it in pastas & it makes for a great mac & cheese. It gives it a great smooth & delicious taste, full of cheesy goodness. Also great warmed up and mixed with salsa to make into a cheesy salsa dip.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These are great for a movie night or just a simple quick dinner. grab a bag of nachos and melt this on top and you are all set. melt some of this in a pan and pour it over your favorite meal for a nice tasty addition. not the healthiest meal to choose but still so yummy.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought this just today to mix with Ro-tel for nachos. I'm a cheese connoisseur and I buy high end cheese all the time, and Velveeta once a year. It performed well in my application, and heated very nice in the microwave. Not my first cheese choice, but great for alot of different recipes that asks for a month flyable cheese. It can also be doctored up with seasonings and herbs.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??