BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
I'm looking at this cheese as I type This. I'm getting ready to make black bean rotel. It Will be very delicious because I have the best cheese in the whole world.
Vera L.
Whenever I make queso for potluck at work or a get together at home, I use velveeta. Nothing beats it for queso. It makes a pretty good grilled cheese sandwich also!
Latashia T.
Shippensburg, PA
Love how they are small so you don't have to worry about an entire block drying out before you can get it used. Only wish I could find them in the different flavors
Shannon L.
Elmer, NJ
My family love to cook with Velveta Mini Block cheese. It's great to add to pasta, sauces, or dips. The individually packed blocks help to keep the cheese fresh.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
OK my 3boys LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese. I can't keep enough of it. And the liquid cheese I have to hide back in my pantry because if my middle son finds it he puts it on everything. It's so good we go thru it like crazy. People probably think I'm crazy when I'm checking out at the store because I got so much cheese but we are a Cheesy eating family lol LOVE CHEESE
nicole b.
Taylor, PA
The best thing Velveeta created! These portion size blocks are perfect for cooking. They are the perfect portion to add to a side of veggies with dinner or make a small batch of your favorite dip.
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
I always buy Velveeta because the quality us unmatched by any other off brand cheese. IT is a little more expensive but I use the large block and the mini blocks both. I use the mini blocks because they are the perfect size for making brocalli and cheese and I use the large block when I need to cut off a certain amount for dips, grilled cheeses, etc.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Velveeta mini blocks is a convenience when you are needing a small amount for a recipe or just when you want to eat it in a single serving, rather than using and possibly wasting a whole block of product. Great price for a great product, too. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
I always buy Velveeta blocks because I make queso often at home. It has good flavor and it melts pretty quickly. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest item out there but it does taste good. I usually buy mine at Walmart because its cheaper there than most places. I usually add roasted peppers, Chorizo sausage and other cheeses to this to make it taste great.
Emily A.
This is my favorite she used I always get this to go on my baked potatoes and I always add bacon & ranch it's such a good quality just add a little bit of milk and he melted and it is awesome
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??