BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I always keep velveeta cheese In my house for so many different dishes. I also use this when I just feel like eating a. Small piece of cheese. It always is creamy
Samira I.
Sterling Heights
This is the best thing. It's so hard to cut the cheese and measure it accordingly for recipes. But when the cheese is ore portioned I don't have to worry about it drying out.
Jessica W.
I love that velveeta has come out with this because sometimes I only need a little bit but don't want the whole block opened. It has the same great taste and isn't pricier.
Madison C.
I love these things I make a hip dip with Hess and it's always the perfect size so I'm not wasting a whole batch of dip I always recommend this brand to my friends and family
Hailey C.
I absolutely LOVE Velveeta. This cheese is so creamy and fresh I could die ! I love making grilled cheese sandwiches with it~they always turn out so perfect and almost gourmet
Meghan B.
I love using this product for cheesy casseroles. Saves from having to chop up the big block makes creating yummy dinners that much easier! Plus Velveeta tastes the best!
Nicole F.
Aside from the fact that this is a processed cheese (I try not to think about that), I love using it for dishes where I want the cheesy to be very melty. I add it to Ravioli sauce, or use a slice when making homemade breakfast sandwiches. The new mini blocks make it easier to use as well, not having to pull out a knife to slice off a piece every time, and also not leading to one end of the brick getting "tough" once exposed to air after opening.
Kayla S.
Bloomfield
Love the mini blocks!! Perfect for a small family who will not eat an entire block at once. I hate when cheese is open and gets hard because it isn't eaten fast enough.
Cindy H.
Winfield, WV
These are perfect if you want to use a small amount of cheese instead of the whole block. It's very easy to use only what you need and keep the rest for another recipe.
Alexis H.
I love these so much. They're so much easier than cutting a big block down and having to store it in a container in the fridge. I choose these over any other velveeta.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??