BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
First things first, don't buy this thinking it will taste like cheese. I grew up on Velvetta being cooked with, not being used as true cheese. As something to cook with and make a meal more creamy Velveeta works great. We used to put it in eggs, grits, casseroles, mac& cheese and they all turned out well. This a processed product not cheese, but it tastes great when used to cook with!
candice f.
I use velveeta to make creamy mac n cheese.when I want to impress guest with my cooking , I only use velveeta because its so creamy and delicious. velveeta is affordable and well worth it. velveeta is good for you and I feel good feeding it to my family
Loli P.
Like how this is precut, but 20 oz is not enough. Maybe 24 oz is better. Pricey for the convenience. I do go for the normal block, but I thought I would try this out, just to see. Only good thing was I didn't have to make as much queso, but still, more would be better in the size sold.
Allison T.
When I saw the mini blocks at my local grocery store I was interested. This is of course processed cheese so if you are looking for something amazing this probably isn't it. I loved that there is five individually wrapped blocks in the package. I used this to make mac and cheese as well as a Mexican cheese dip.
Amber L.
Personally velveeta is my all time favorite cheese! The fact that they have the mini blocks makes it so much easier when it comes to measuring out what I need. I use the great flavor of velveeta on anything I can to mac and cheese to my very own salsa and cheese dip!
Nicole C.
Bangor, ME
I love these little mini blocks. It's all the great taste without the mess. They are absolutely perfect for cooking rather you need one square to throw in some cooked veggies so the kids will eat them or a few squares to make a sauce or a whole bunch of squares to make your own delicious homemade mac and cheese. Anything I put this on is always a big hit with my kids!
Jacob V.
I LOVE this product! Sometimes when I come home from work, I'm tired and craving something cheesy, these mini blocks are perfect for personal servings, whether you're making Mac and cheese, cheese fries, ANYTHING! And you don't have to worry about a mess or putting away the rest of the cheese, it's in perfectly sized mini blocks.
Melissa Y.
I absolutely love velvetta cheese!!! I use it for anything and everything. These mini blocks are good for snacking or using in an recipe that requires cheese. They are a little on the expensive side but Definitely worth the buy. Add them to your shipping list.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
When I saw these I was in love! It has great convenience to it when your making broccoli and cheese you just chuck a few of these blocks and it's so easy and convenient then having to chop huge chunks from the regular velveeta. They do run a little pricier then the regular block of cheese.
Jenn P.
This was such a clever idea! Unless I'm serving queso at a get together, I never use anywhere near a whole block of this cheese. The little cubes are so convenient and cute. Its not super expensive, but if I remember correctly, its a bit more expensive than the regular block. But I guess you are paying for the convenience right? I don't eat #velveeta often, but I prefer to get these little individual cubes when I do. They just work so much better!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??