BY VELVEETA

Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
These are amazing. They taste great, they arent over priced like many other "mini" food items. The price is very reasonable and they are perfect single servings. I love them!!
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
I love the mini block so I can pick how cheesy I want things. They last for quite some time. I usually get them on sale for around 5 bucks and that's a great price for veleta. These works great and easy to use.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you love cheese, Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box is just the product for you! Great for nachos, casseroles, queso dips, baked potatoes.....or anything that you love extra cheesy!! The mini blocks are perfect for those cooking for only one or two servings or if you just need a limited amount. This way you don't have to keep cutting from the single block of cheese and continue to open and close the package just to use a small amount. Velveeta melts smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out or clump up like other melted cheeses. If you know you're not going to use the whole large block of the original Velveeta, the mini blocks are a must have for smaller portions or snacking. Yummm!
candice f.
I use velveeta to make creamy mac n cheese.when I want to impress guest with my cooking , I only use velveeta because its so creamy and delicious. velveeta is affordable and well worth it. velveeta is good for you and I feel good feeding it to my family
Loli P.
Like how this is precut, but 20 oz is not enough. Maybe 24 oz is better. Pricey for the convenience. I do go for the normal block, but I thought I would try this out, just to see. Only good thing was I didn't have to make as much queso, but still, more would be better in the size sold.
Allison T.
When I saw the mini blocks at my local grocery store I was interested. This is of course processed cheese so if you are looking for something amazing this probably isn't it. I loved that there is five individually wrapped blocks in the package. I used this to make mac and cheese as well as a Mexican cheese dip.
Amber L.
Personally velveeta is my all time favorite cheese! The fact that they have the mini blocks makes it so much easier when it comes to measuring out what I need. I use the great flavor of velveeta on anything I can to mac and cheese to my very own salsa and cheese dip!
Nicole C.
Bangor, ME
I love these little mini blocks. It's all the great taste without the mess. They are absolutely perfect for cooking rather you need one square to throw in some cooked veggies so the kids will eat them or a few squares to make a sauce or a whole bunch of squares to make your own delicious homemade mac and cheese. Anything I put this on is always a big hit with my kids!
Melissa Y.
I absolutely love velvetta cheese!!! I use it for anything and everything. These mini blocks are good for snacking or using in an recipe that requires cheese. They are a little on the expensive side but Definitely worth the buy. Add them to your shipping list.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
When I saw these I was in love! It has great convenience to it when your making broccoli and cheese you just chuck a few of these blocks and it's so easy and convenient then having to chop huge chunks from the regular velveeta. They do run a little pricier then the regular block of cheese.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??