BY VELVEETA

Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the ease of not having to repackage the whole brick of cheese. Plus, if I want to just make one serving of queso, I can take just one little block and a couple of spoonfuls of my favorite salsa and microwave just for me. I love the ease and the practicality of this! Plus, its a good deal for what you get! I have told all my friends they need to try it!
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I don't really consider Velveeta actual cheese. It is cheese-like. However, I grew up on it and I still use it to this day. I prefer real cheese for most things, but some things just can't be made without Velveeta. For instance, homemade cheddar broccoli soup. I can't imagine it without the velveeta. I definitely expect to buy this product for years to come.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
This box is great because I can buy it without having to know what I plan on using it for and it stays fresh longer as the cheese is stored separately I can use a little at a time or open them all and use all at once cooking for one most times things like cheese go bad before I can use them so this is perfect.
Christina B.
Edmond, OK
I have to say I love these little cubes of cheese!! They are the perfect size for cooking with and I don't have to worry about portioning things out. And as always the flavor is delicious! Definitely a very helpful purchase.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Oh this cheese is amazing! I use it to make a Mexican cheese dip. Since they are already in small pieces it makes it easier to melt compared to the big blocked one they have. But you can use this product on pretty much anything not just as a dip. If your a cheese lover this is a must try.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love the mini blocks because I can use as many as I want without having to ruin and open a big block when I don't need to use that much this is my favorite to use when cooking because I can use the exact amount I need without the inconvenience of cutting and putting away the big block
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
FINALLY VELVEETA FIGURED IT OUT! I realIe how silly I probably looked in the grocery when I squealed with excitement over the individual wrapped blocks but really, I love velveeta blocks for grilled cheese but would only use 1/2 or less and the rest would go bad before using again. now I can use 2-3 smaller blocks and keep the rest fresh.
Janay D.
I love to make Ro Tel dip but sometimes I only need enough for just me. I came across these Velveeta mini blocks on my monthly Walmart trip. Not only was I able to use it for a single serving of my dip but I did not have to open an entire block and store it in the fridge inside of a ziploc bag. Super convenient and awesome tasty minis.
Kristina Y.
Hoxie, AR
This is a really great product. I love how it's portioned so that it stays fresh longer. I use it in soups, dip and many other recipes. By keeping it fresh it saves money.
Patricia R.
I love Velveeta; it is a staple in my household and I always remember having it in the pantry growing up. We bought it at the grocery store. My dad makes queso with it every holiday and it's become a huge thing in our family. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??