BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I used These when making my Rotel dip and also baked potatoes. They are easy to handle bd u hey just as much product for almost the same price as you would pay for the actual blocks.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
These are wonderful. When you want to have chips and cheese, they are so easy to open and make just the right amount without having to wrap the whole block back up.
Jessica L.
Howell, MI
HonestReview- I'm a simple man and I like to do simple things, I also have kids and a wife. This is a quick dinner to make, the good thing about this is you can make this as meaty or cheesy as you want by adding more to the ingredients. The people who complained about texture or taste, ITS COOKING! you can adjust this according to your liking. So if you are a hamburger helper fan or if you like simple things, try it out. You boil, you mix, you let it sit and you're pretty much done. Add more cheese or add more meat, season it more, do whatever you want to it, or just leave it as is. Either way you're making a pre-assembled meal, you can't expect a 5 star meal out of the box. Food is only as good as the cooker.
deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
This is perfect for cheeseburger soup , i love that they come "pre cut" . Im not a fan of plain velveeta (as im not a fan of any cheese) but my husband picks this over everything .
Tiffany D.
Velveeta mini blocks are the perfect size and flavor to add to any meal! I love throwing one of these in my homemade Mac and cheese and giving it that bold creamy, exciting flavor!
Kelli L.
I have been waiting years for velveeta to wise up and make smaller blocks.. Its just me and my husband in our house hold so when we have something that needs melted cheese we always have to buy a large block and hope we can find a use for the rest before it drys our. the mini blocks allows us to portion it out without having to worry about losing it. IT also makes it easy to add small amounts of cheese to pots for dips without cutting them allowing it to melt faster.
Madison C.
I love these things I make a hip dip with Hess and it's always the perfect size so I'm not wasting a whole batch of dip I always recommend this brand to my friends and family
Hailey C.
I absolutely LOVE Velveeta. This cheese is so creamy and fresh I could die ! I love making grilled cheese sandwiches with it~they always turn out so perfect and almost gourmet
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I always keep velveeta cheese In my house for so many different dishes. I also use this when I just feel like eating a. Small piece of cheese. It always is creamy
Jessica W.
I love that velveeta has come out with this because sometimes I only need a little bit but don't want the whole block opened. It has the same great taste and isn't pricier.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??