BY VELVEETA #91 in Cheese

Stephanie C.
Bedford, TX
I love using the minis for my chili con queso or queso for short. I mix this with my homemade salsa and it comes out perfect everytime. Always a must for any parties
pamela h.
Gary, IN
Our family loves this cheese we can't and we don't make our macaroni and cheese without it and if course we make grill cheese sandwiches as well absolutely love it.
Heather S.
Louisville , KY
Love this! Same price as big block, but I was able to add what I wanted, without having to use the whole block. Still have some left to use in other recipes. A must for an cheese lover!
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I like the mini blocks because you can just unwrap what you need and not open an entire box. Same great taste as full size product. Slightly pricy so I don't buy unless I have a coupon.
Kelly C.
Nashville, TN
I love that they are small enough to use individually. The cheese is so creamy! This is the first time I used them but I will definitely be purchasing again in the future for my fries!
Cheyenne N.
Silver Spring, MD
I love that these are individually wrapped blocks, it keeps them much more fresh verses the regular box of velveeta cheese. I put this is almost everything I cook
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
We just tried the mini blocks and it was very convenient for cooking during the holidays. I never did like having to slice off chunks. We love Velveeta cheese and make homemade macaroni with it.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Love Velveeta cheese. I was so happy when they came out with these mini blocks. Very convent - felt the larger blocks were too much and ended up throwing some away - these are perfect.
Jessica L.
Howell, MI
HonestReview- I'm a simple man and I like to do simple things, I also have kids and a wife. This is a quick dinner to make, the good thing about this is you can make this as meaty or cheesy as you want by adding more to the ingredients. The people who complained about texture or taste, ITS COOKING! you can adjust this according to your liking. So if you are a hamburger helper fan or if you like simple things, try it out. You boil, you mix, you let it sit and you're pretty much done. Add more cheese or add more meat, season it more, do whatever you want to it, or just leave it as is. Either way you're making a pre-assembled meal, you can't expect a 5 star meal out of the box. Food is only as good as the cooker.
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I used These when making my Rotel dip and also baked potatoes. They are easy to handle bd u hey just as much product for almost the same price as you would pay for the actual blocks.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??