BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Jennifer B.
I like this product because you don't have to open up a large block of cheese. Unfortunately I thought it is expensive for the size of the product. The product itself is delicious. I enjoy melting cheese for nachos or dipping broccoli into it.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This has to be one of my favorite brands of cheese. Some think its pricier then some of the other brands but the taste of this cheese is so good especially this size of cheese you get its worth it. I would recommend This product.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Love the original Velvetta cheese. The blocks make it much easier to melt down in dips or in pasta. Also good to put in the middle of burgers! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Velvetta
Estefania C.
These are super handy. Is velveeta health food? Nope. But when you want to make a quick, smaller portion of queso, bean dip or mac and cheese shells.. these are the perfect size.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
These are great for cooking and so easy and ready to be just used one block at a time it's such a smart idea I hate having to wrap a whole brick when I only needed a small amount
Christine S.
portland
So convenient and delicious I love this product for making cheesy baked potatoes or nachos! I bought this at Publix for a very affordable price and will continue to purchase. This cheese is what I grew up on!
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
These are great for making homemade mac and cheese or even to put on my bake potatoes or broccoli. They are perfect size for anything that you want to add a little cheese to.
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
I get these so often because I love making baked macaroni and cheese and I always use a Velveeta recipe. Everyone loved it. It's really creamy and thick. It's a great price.
Jennifer S.
I love these. Who ever invented these are genus. I am always having to throw away half a block of Velveeta a month after I use it because I forget I have it. But these are perfect
Susan G.
Farmer City, IL
This was a great idea that Kraft came up with. Divide the cheese up instead of having large blocks. Great for couples living on their own. It's not any more expensive than the larger block and there is always a coupon for it.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??