BY VELVEETA #94 in Cheese

Amaya R.
Covington, GA
We use this when it's time to make two things. Mac and Cheese or Queso dip. This product works great for the creamy consistency and also keeps it thick at the same time.
debi v.
GREAT FOR SINGLE PEOPLE!i like the fact that they thought of single people. i enjoy dips and casseroles too and this makes it so i dont waste there good cheese by having it opened in the fridge. Awesome idea of little blocks
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I'm so glad they came out with these. It makes it so much easier to just make a small batch of whatever you are trying to make. I personally like to make queso but only a little bit at a time.
Vivian E.
Brownsville , TX
I love this cheese but when I saw they came out with singles I was so happy. Being able to just open what you will use is so much more productive and they taste great.
Ashley S.
Great for making rotel dip. I love velveeta cheese. I'm not sure if it's healthier than normal cheese. I buy it at any grocery store. I am a repeat customer of course.
Aly B.
Purchased these because of a coupon I had. If it wasn't for the coupon I wouldn't have bought them and won't again. I'll just stick with the regular block of velveeta
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you love cheese, Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box is just the product for you! Great for nachos, casseroles, queso dips, baked potatoes.....or anything that you love extra cheesy!! The mini blocks are perfect for those cooking for only one or two servings or if you just need a limited amount. This way you don't have to keep cutting from the single block of cheese and continue to open and close the package just to use a small amount. Velveeta melts smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out or clump up like other melted cheeses. If you know you're not going to use the whole large block of the original Velveeta, the mini blocks are a must have for smaller portions or snacking. Yummm!
Stephanie C.
Bedford, TX
I love using the minis for my chili con queso or queso for short. I mix this with my homemade salsa and it comes out perfect everytime. Always a must for any parties
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
we buy this cheese for holidays and family events. We use it for side dishes and dips. The kids and adults alike love cheese but velvetta tops it off. It puts a smile on all our faces.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Love Velveeta cheese. I was so happy when they came out with these mini blocks. Very convent - felt the larger blocks were too much and ended up throwing some away - these are perfect.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??