BY VELVEETA

Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
These are amazing. They taste great, they arent over priced like many other "mini" food items. The price is very reasonable and they are perfect single servings. I love them!!
Jennifer S.
I love these. Who ever invented these are genus. I am always having to throw away half a block of Velveeta a month after I use it because I forget I have it. But these are perfect
Veronica V.
Love the small packs, no wasting? Which I love! I've bought this MULTIPLE TIMES. Bought at Target. Buy and you will not regret!!!! Totally with it, will not be disappointed !!! So yummy and CHEEESY
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
The taste is great, but it doesn’t melt quite like original velveeta. I bought this so I could make a small batch of nacho cheese, but I used the whole package just to get it to melt right...
Ashley L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These save the day for a lot of our recipes. I love the fact that I don't have to cut them, or have the rest of the block in the fridge to get hard if I don't use it right away. Perfect sizes!
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I'm so glad they came out with these. It makes it so much easier to just make a small batch of whatever you are trying to make. I personally like to make queso but only a little bit at a time.
christine o.
Harris, MN
These little blocks are perfect for when you don't need to use a big block of velveeta cheese. Especially when we're making home made mac n cheese, so freaking delicious
debi v.
GREAT FOR SINGLE PEOPLE!i like the fact that they thought of single people. i enjoy dips and casseroles too and this makes it so i dont waste there good cheese by having it opened in the fridge. Awesome idea of little blocks
Amaya R.
Covington, GA
We use this when it's time to make two things. Mac and Cheese or Queso dip. This product works great for the creamy consistency and also keeps it thick at the same time.
Vivian E.
Brownsville , TX
I love this cheese but when I saw they came out with singles I was so happy. Being able to just open what you will use is so much more productive and they taste great.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

Walmart