BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
Cheese it up please! I like to grab these for a quick baked Mac and cheese. I like that it's easily already cut down for use. Taste great like the other velvetta block. I actually buy this often.
Diana B.
Awesome if you want that quick cheesy fix, but don't need to feed an army. Great over pasta. Stuff in chicken with chopped broccoli. Over chop some peppers in with a sprinkle of hot sauce, or ztaco seasoning. Instant nachos!!
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
These are perfect for making dips or any quick snacks. I used to always buy the block of the cheese and at times it would be too much. Once I saw they made these I couldn't of been more excited.
Alexis C.
Velveeta cheese is super cheesey and it contains loads of flavor. I love this in my Mac n cheese but it's perfect on a potato as well. This product is way better then your average cheese and it doesn't cost much different.
Tabitha H.
Conway, AR
These Velveeta Mini Blocks are probably one of the greatest ideas ever - seriously! One of my biggest issues with a big block of Velveeta is trying to keep the unused cheese fresh until I need it next time. With these mini blocks, I don't have to worry about it. I only open the number of blocks I need and the rest wait until next time. In our house we use Velveeta for Mac and Cheese, Queso, Baked Potatoes, Tacos, Nachos, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes - you name it, we have put Velveeta on it. These Mini Blocks are fantastic! A little pricey, but when you figure up all the cheese you're not wasting (like you would with a normal block), it's definitely worth it.
Katie R.
Avon, IN
Of course there is no substitute for velveeta, but sometimes I throw out the little I have left. By packaging them in smaller sizes, I was pleased and way more prone to buy this brand and make the recipes fit requires.
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
So awesome and convenient! You don't have to worry about wasting the whole block of cheese because now you have this option!!!! How amazing!!!!! Helps me out so much in the kitchen!!! Plus the taste is Amazing🤗🤗😍!!!
Aleesandra J.
Easton, PA
I love using this cheese in the Patti Labelle Mac and Cheese recipe. I get it at my local Walmart. I cut the cheese into chunks and spread them into the pasta so when it melts you have delicious creamy "cheese" in every bite!
Beth E.
I was so happy when I found out they made this product. It is amazing so much easier than the big block, the little individual ones let you make smaller portions and you have less waste.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just purchased for the first time. Perfect when you want a cheesy flavor, but easy to control with premeasured, prepackaged blocks. You won't be tempted to go overboard.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??