BY VELVEETA #88 in Cheese

Emmy C.
These mini blocks have the same great flavor with the ease of being smaller and individual servings. They're a good value for the ease they offer. There is no change of flavor for the smaller size, which is good.
Kelly B.
I use these for the famous Rotel dip and they're much easier to use and melt faster than the traditional block. Also, if you only want a small portion, you can use salsa or pico de gallo with just 1-2 blocks.
christa m.
Miamisburg
My boys absolutely love these. I melt them for soft pretzels. The boys like to dip them in the cheese. They really like Velveeta. It's also great to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
Shelbi B.
Winter Haven, FL
Love these little blocs of cheese! They are a great serving and they are healthy in a way. And I buy mine at publix and Walmart. It is better than the generic because of its texture and I would buy it again.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I adore this cheese, yes it is the same velveeta as always but this is in 5--4oz blocks, and this is so handy, gone are the days of cutting of 1/4 of a stick to find out a month or so later that the rest has mold on it, yea I know my mom would say to cut the mold off and use the rest well if I need penicillin my dr. can give it to me, but back to the mini blocks, I love that I can keep 1 or 2 in the fridge and freeze the rest I just love the convenience and I know it may cost more to buy it this way but when you take into account how much I threw away I think it is cost effective to get it this way.
Jennifer B.
I like this product because you don't have to open up a large block of cheese. Unfortunately I thought it is expensive for the size of the product. The product itself is delicious. I enjoy melting cheese for nachos or dipping broccoli into it.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
We love to make these little blocks into the can of rotel. The little blocks help to make more personal potions or smaller for a couple of people instead of wasting a whole block.
Millie H.
Great for a quick snack! As a person without a huge family or others to share with this Hits the spot for value and no waste! Thankful for the minds who thought of us single folk.
Estefania C.
These are super handy. Is velveeta health food? Nope. But when you want to make a quick, smaller portion of queso, bean dip or mac and cheese shells.. these are the perfect size.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
These are great for cooking and so easy and ready to be just used one block at a time it's such a smart idea I hate having to wrap a whole brick when I only needed a small amount
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??

back