Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Y'all. If you haven't used this cheese to make homemade mac and cheese, you're missing out. The taste is phenomenal. Especially if you're a huge cheese eater like myself. My kids and husband like it as well!
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
I great up eating Velveeta in so many dishes, sandwiches, and I love that this yummy brand is still around for my kids to enjoy. Velveeta can be used in so many ways to make meals or just as a snack!
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are not only delicious, but they are also very convenient! I like the mini sizes, and I feel that I do not waste nearly as much in the fridge with these as I do the traditional larger blocks.
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
I love these! These are so much more convenient than the larger block, and since it's just me and my husband, I normally don't need a whole block. I just wish these weren't as costly as the block.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Best invention ever ! I just found these recently and why have I not gotten them all along. I always feel like I waste the whole block when I buy it but these are perfect. They are just the right proportion too !
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love making queso with Velveeta and these blocks make it so easy to make it in smaller amounts. It's a great value and it's easy to store. I will definitely repurchase! It tastes great and they've made it easy for any occasion.
Taryan T.
Wichita, KS
I enjoy using these so much more than the solid big block. When buying the big block I never actually need all of it at once, so this product makes is so much simpler and the cheese last longer!
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
Cheese it up please! I like to grab these for a quick baked Mac and cheese. I like that it's easily already cut down for use. Taste great like the other velvetta block. I actually buy this often.
These cheese bars are wonderful. There is so much you can do with them from making dips to using it for casseroles. It really makes meal time\prep so much easier, mostly if you have a big family.
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
Same great taste but you do not have to use the whole thing of cheese. Want to make something just for yourself then you can use what you need. Anything that needs cheese you can use velveeta for. You just can't beat the taste.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??