BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Donna V.
Beech Grove
The Velveeta mini blocks are perfect for our family I like making a small pan of homemade macaroni and cheese in this is the perfect size to feed my family of four Velveeta is the only brand I will buy
brittany r.
Cleveland, OH
We love Velveeta in our house! It is great with so many different things we cook in our house, it's great for making dip, Mac and cheese( our fave) and so many others like a cheesey chicken casserole.
SK R.
Meridian, ID
I love to use velveeta cheese in chip dip and cheesey potatoes. So delicious and melts evenly. But this block version is cost prohibitive. I'd rather buy the big block for less money and waste some.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
I great up eating Velveeta in so many dishes, sandwiches, and I love that this yummy brand is still around for my kids to enjoy. Velveeta can be used in so many ways to make meals or just as a snack!
Jordan A.
I love velveeta cheese blocks. I use them for so much. Cheeseburgers, cheese dip. So many things and it taste sooo good. I've bought it several times and I would recommend it to anyone. It's so good.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are not only delicious, but they are also very convenient! I like the mini sizes, and I feel that I do not waste nearly as much in the fridge with these as I do the traditional larger blocks.
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
I love these! These are so much more convenient than the larger block, and since it's just me and my husband, I normally don't need a whole block. I just wish these weren't as costly as the block.
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love making queso with Velveeta and these blocks make it so easy to make it in smaller amounts. It's a great value and it's easy to store. I will definitely repurchase! It tastes great and they've made it easy for any occasion.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Best invention ever ! I just found these recently and why have I not gotten them all along. I always feel like I waste the whole block when I buy it but these are perfect. They are just the right proportion too !
These cheese bars are wonderful. There is so much you can do with them from making dips to using it for casseroles. It really makes meal time\prep so much easier, mostly if you have a big family.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??