BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Dusty A.
New castle, PA
These are super convenient for cooking! Velveeta is so soft that while cutting a big block tends to be hard because it sticks together. The taste is great. I just don't like how the cheese gets stuck to the packaging sometimes because it is so soft.
Hannah P.
First of all, velveeta is the most creamy and delicious cheese for making things like grilled cheese, mac and cheese, quest, other types of dishes that require cheese. My favorite is making my own home made mac and cheese! I make a cheese sauce with flour, butter, and this cheese and then use spiral noodles and it is so creamy and yummy!
Erica S.
Perfect for stuffing burgers with or to have it already cut into small cubes to make Rotel dip with! It's kind of pricey but definitely worth it! We buy it frequently! Definitely recommend this to others!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
We use these all the time for parties to make AMAZING cheese dip! They are easy to melt down and doesn't get lumpy. Mix in your favorite salsas or veggies and you have yourself a delicious party cheese dip
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Y'all. If you haven't used this cheese to make homemade mac and cheese, you're missing out. The taste is phenomenal. Especially if you're a huge cheese eater like myself. My kids and husband like it as well!
T'Keyah R.
I make an amazing hamburger and sausage dip that's to die for and I'm greatly appreciative for the mini blocks. It's a great value and not much more expensive than the original block. I recommend this product.
Meressa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these mini blocks when I only want to use a little Velveeta on a chili dog or a baked potato! Or when i need a little for a recipe and it keeps me from wasting so much.
Donna V.
Beech Grove
The Velveeta mini blocks are perfect for our family I like making a small pan of homemade macaroni and cheese in this is the perfect size to feed my family of four Velveeta is the only brand I will buy
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
I love the little blocks of cheese. It is the perfect portion for foods. It taste rich and creamy like cheese should taste. It is great value for the taste and money spent on it. Yes I would buy again.
brittany r.
Cleveland, OH
We love Velveeta in our house! It is great with so many different things we cook in our house, it's great for making dip, Mac and cheese( our fave) and so many others like a cheesey chicken casserole.
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??