Erica S.
Perfect for stuffing burgers with or to have it already cut into small cubes to make Rotel dip with! It's kind of pricey but definitely worth it! We buy it frequently! Definitely recommend this to others!
Meressa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these mini blocks when I only want to use a little Velveeta on a chili dog or a baked potato! Or when i need a little for a recipe and it keeps me from wasting so much.
T'Keyah R.
I make an amazing hamburger and sausage dip that's to die for and I'm greatly appreciative for the mini blocks. It's a great value and not much more expensive than the original block. I recommend this product.
Sam B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is great for making mac-and-cheese!!!!!!!!!! All you do and boil up some water and then add the noodles then let it cook till the noodles are fully cooked then just add butter salt milk and the cheese!
Nikole M.
I love that they have done the mini blocks, it's just my spouse and I so having a big block is pointless! We use it from mac n cheese to spaghetti to even a topper on our potatoes. I love our velveeta.
Donna V.
Beech Grove
The Velveeta mini blocks are perfect for our family I like making a small pan of homemade macaroni and cheese in this is the perfect size to feed my family of four Velveeta is the only brand I will buy
Elizabeth G.
I love the little blocks of cheese. It is the perfect portion for foods. It taste rich and creamy like cheese should taste. It is great value for the taste and money spent on it. Yes I would buy again.
brittany r.
Cleveland, OH
We love Velveeta in our house! It is great with so many different things we cook in our house, it's great for making dip, Mac and cheese( our fave) and so many others like a cheesey chicken casserole.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Y'all. If you haven't used this cheese to make homemade mac and cheese, you're missing out. The taste is phenomenal. Especially if you're a huge cheese eater like myself. My kids and husband like it as well!
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
I great up eating Velveeta in so many dishes, sandwiches, and I love that this yummy brand is still around for my kids to enjoy. Velveeta can be used in so many ways to make meals or just as a snack!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??