Ashley S.
These are more expensive than the original block, but I only use a small amount at a time so it's worth it for me! This way I can just open one small block to use instead of wasting a big one for one little meal.
Emily W.
Very nice! The size of the blocks are great if you don't want to us the entire block at once. It is however slightly expensive but still a great product. I make many recipes with this product. The product dries out to quickly if left open to long but would recommend this product to the public.
Rose G.
Long Beach, CA
I've never tried the mini blocks because I haven't been able to find them but the original is very good. My dad tends to like the original the best and he uses it a lot. It's not my favorite but it is still good for quesadillas, nachos and such.
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these for my husband pretty frequently. He likes to take them to work with him sometimes when he meal preps so he can have some cheese dip with his meals. I've used them a couple times too and I think they're great, and a really good size.
Kristian B.
Arlington, IN
I recently purchased Velveeta mini blocks.  They are a must for future recipes!  It saves a lot of time when using Velveeta and allows me to keep the remaining cheese fresh, instead of drying up.  I will continue to purchase this product regularly!
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
These are great to have on hand for my husband. We love to make our own dips as well as mix these into our favorite recipes. We love cheesy rice and also cheesy veggies and the mini blocks are the perfect size
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
We love this cheese and plus it's easier to use since it's in smaller blocks...besides the great taste..the sizes of the bars are perfect...especially if you don't want to use alot..it's just the right amount
Hannah P.
First of all, velveeta is the most creamy and delicious cheese for making things like grilled cheese, mac and cheese, quest, other types of dishes that require cheese. My favorite is making my own home made mac and cheese! I make a cheese sauce with flour, butter, and this cheese and then use spiral noodles and it is so creamy and yummy!
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
These are super convenient for cooking! Velveeta is so soft that while cutting a big block tends to be hard because it sticks together. The taste is great. I just don't like how the cheese gets stuck to the packaging sometimes because it is so soft.
Erica S.
Perfect for stuffing burgers with or to have it already cut into small cubes to make Rotel dip with! It's kind of pricey but definitely worth it! We buy it frequently! Definitely recommend this to others!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??