BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Kaylee C.
Ailey, GA
These are great to keep around the house, especially for my lifestyle!! I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" type person and may decide to have a get together in minutes. These are great to have for many different dishes and dips. They melt great! LOVE
Phara B.
These are genius! I've wasted many large blocks of Velveeta simply because i only needed a portion of it. However, it has been a little difficult to find for me personally. Hopefully they begin to distribute these everywhere, especially small towns.
Emily W.
Monroe
Very nice! The size of the blocks are great if you don't want to us the entire block at once. It is however slightly expensive but still a great product. I make many recipes with this product. The product dries out to quickly if left open to long but would recommend this product to the public.
Ashley S.
These are more expensive than the original block, but I only use a small amount at a time so it's worth it for me! This way I can just open one small block to use instead of wasting a big one for one little meal.
Tiffani D.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely love velveda cheese. Great for making macaroni and cheese, nachos and cheese or whatever else you love cheese on has a great taste, melts down quick an easy. Great for nights dinner has to be rushed.
Rose G.
Long Beach, CA
I've never tried the mini blocks because I haven't been able to find them but the original is very good. My dad tends to like the original the best and he uses it a lot. It's not my favorite but it is still good for quesadillas, nachos and such.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
These are great to have on hand for my husband. We love to make our own dips as well as mix these into our favorite recipes. We love cheesy rice and also cheesy veggies and the mini blocks are the perfect size
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I buy these for my husband pretty frequently. He likes to take them to work with him sometimes when he meal preps so he can have some cheese dip with his meals. I've used them a couple times too and I think they're great, and a really good size.
Kristian B.
Arlington, IN
I recently purchased Velveeta mini blocks.  They are a must for future recipes!  It saves a lot of time when using Velveeta and allows me to keep the remaining cheese fresh, instead of drying up.  I will continue to purchase this product regularly!
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
We love this cheese and plus it's easier to use since it's in smaller blocks...besides the great taste..the sizes of the bars are perfect...especially if you don't want to use alot..it's just the right amount
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??