BY VELVEETA #82 in Cheese

Holly H.
De Witt, MO
Only diffrence is these are pre measured out. I use 1 block per family serving of mac & cheese. Velveeta is a family favorite. I love the preportion packaging. Makes it easier for my kids to use while cooking so they dont get to much. I recomend this for people to try.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love Velveeta. These mini blocks are perfect for ANY size dip. Just grab however many blocks you need. One is perfect for a single dip. Repeat customer. Have been consuming Velveeta as long as I can remember.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
My mom got this for us on her last trip to the grocery store. I was skeptical, but it has come in handy a ton! My kids love it on just about everything, including veggies. It melts so easily and tastes great.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Bethany P.
This cheese is awesome! It melts so quickly and my husband loves adding it to his grilled cheese sandwiches. It's adds a little something extra. He loves grilled cheese. You don't need to use a lot before the sandwich is all creamy and gooey. I recommend this product.
Rosa A.
Beaverton, OR
Very delicious soup some broccoli cheddar! I love velveeta cheese is very good I use mostly on home made Mac and cheese and on broccoli soup ! You can find this at winco , safe way , Fred Myers and Safeway !
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
Ive always bought velveeta blocks for mac n cheese and/or cheesy broccoli. But these single packs are perfrct. They last so much longer and without the mess. Definitely recommend.
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
It's great for melting cheese for macaroni, nachos etc., but it's not great for much else. It's not healthy, it's very cheap. I'm a repeat customer, but only for small stuff like that mentioned before.
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
I love the mini block so I can pick how cheesy I want things. They last for quite some time. I usually get them on sale for around 5 bucks and that's a great price for veleta. These works great and easy to use.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you love cheese, Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box is just the product for you! Great for nachos, casseroles, queso dips, baked potatoes.....or anything that you love extra cheesy!! The mini blocks are perfect for those cooking for only one or two servings or if you just need a limited amount. This way you don't have to keep cutting from the single block of cheese and continue to open and close the package just to use a small amount. Velveeta melts smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out or clump up like other melted cheeses. If you know you're not going to use the whole large block of the original Velveeta, the mini blocks are a must have for smaller portions or snacking. Yummm!
Jennifer B.
Are these worth the money??