BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Mini Blocks are easy to open. Just pull the tear strip and enjoy! see more...

Cyndi A.
Corinth
I love Velveeta.. my grandmother used to put this on just about everything she could. I was always in the kitchen and she would give me a slice and tell me not to say anything. After I got old enough to cook I started putting it on my eggs, extra on pizza and all of my grilled cheeses. I'm so glad to see the Mimi blocks it's so easy to put them for a picnic or in lunch boxes. Best late night snack.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
I just it for cooking the best I love this brand I buy all the time it’s not bad in the price easy to use really good you can get it at any grocery store Walmart ha e everything good with making potatoes
Natasha M.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Love the mini blocks because we only use whatever we need and the rest is still wrapped! We love making broccoli casserole and we make it at least 3 times a month lol
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
These little packages are perfect if you only need a little at a time. It’s nice that you don’t have to open a giant pack and worry about it going bad. This isn’t a healthy source of dairy, but it’s very good on broccoli or I slice it and put on twice baked potatoes. Yum!!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
If I am fat it is because Velveeta made me this way! It is just so indulgent and rich I cannot resist. For me it makes every mean I put it in feel like a comfort food. Pricey and fattening? Yes but also delicious!
Francis (.
These are pretty good, as everyone already knows. I have bought these many times for queso, it is pretty good compared to similar products and has a good flavor, I would recommend if you need something quick.
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are my favorite new find! They are perfect for when you need Velveeta but don’t need to use the entire block. My favorite thing to do is melt a mini block to put on my baked potatoes. They are great for making nachos too! So many uses for these mini blocks.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
I tried these a couple months ago and was not happy. The cheese would be dried out when you would take out microwave. It wasn't creamy at all. My nachos were a total bust.
Crystal L.
Auburn
Havent tried it. But deff would like too. Ive tried tha big  block and i didnt like it but mini block would be so much easier and not as messy