Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds

by Velveeta

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds!
How would you rate this product?
Greensboro , NC
We use this Mexican cheese blend on everything from tacos to burritos to enchiladas. Very affordable at about $3-4 a bag. My youngest eats straight out of the bag as a snack. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.
I love this cheese so much I can eat it anyway I came eat it plain or in a quesadilla or any other way that I can't think of right now. Cheddar cheese is my favorite cheese ever. I hate any other cheese besides this one.
I'm not the biggest fan of the Velveeta cheese. It has a strong flavor, and doesn't melt easily. I would much rather grab kraft shredded cheese, however my family enjoys this, and we always have some in the fridge.
Great cheese to go on nachos. Not spicy but has a lot of flavor. Melts incredibly fast and evenly. Not at all healthy but tastes very good. I prefer to mix with regular shredded cheddar cheese for a more diverse taste
Bridgeton, MO
I love this cheese for an assortment of recipes. It is super inexpensive and has a really good flavor. I will repurchase this product since it has such a good value. I like this brand much more than any other brands I have tried. I would recommend.
Iowa Park, TX
I love the shreds bags! There slightly thicker than the normal shredded ones, and this mix is my favorite. You can't go wrong with Mexican cheese!! You can get this at most walmarts or whatever local grocer you have.
Coconut creek , FL
I like it very much for the tacos they know super rich I recommend that they buy it, the price is affordable I used it a lot for the diet that I take then if I love the product and I recommend it
Thermal, CA
I love Kraft cheese but refuse to put anything with the word "Velveeta" into my mouth after trying the macaroni. This cheddar blend isn't much better. I do not recommend.
Port St Lucie, FL
Not a fan, too creamy for Mexican dishes. Tastes like regular Velveeta. The mozzarella was the same way, not good on pizza and kind of salty. Not a favorite in our house. Would prefer regular shredded cheese personally.
Gray, GA
Absolutely my favorite cheese! When I go to the grocery store I always look for velveeta because you can defintley taste the difference between it and other cheeses!

Looking for your answer?