Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds

by Velveeta

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds!
How would you rate this product?
BURLINGTON, MA
We usually make tacos at home every couple of weeks and I love adding this Mexican cheddar blend to our tacos. 1/4 cup is only 60 calories, so it's not terrible calorie-wise. This cheese tastes very good, like a true cheddar. Looks like there are 3 different types of cheddar in this bag, the tri-color cheese makes it very fun and makes your tacos instagram ready!
Orlando
My favorite food is Mexican. This is why I use cheese a lot, I always buy a great variety of cheese. This mexican style cheddar product is excellent its quality is superior and the flavor I love. I also use it for pasta and with some latin foods like pastelon and roasted potato etc.
Las Vegas, NV
We buy this for tacos and it’s pretty good. I don’t find it too spicy or anything and I have a pretty low tolerance for that. I usually eat in a taco salad to avoid the carbs of the shell and it is good.
Yukon
We purchased this cheese because we love Velveeta mac and cheese and the loaf. However, we were disappointed in the quality of the melting of the cheese. We purchase the product at a local grocery store and found it to be very oily and not melting.
Erie, PA
Love this cheese. Great for a diet that counts calories. It is great for Mexican dishes or recipes that require cheese to be grated. When you measure it a serving gives you a great amount that is lower in calorie and great flavor
The velveeta cheese shreds of all flavors are a great add in for cooking. I love that they are larger so I can spread them out over dishes more than I would other shredded cheeses. I also like the flavors they provide in addition to the seasonings I add in meals. They are great for salads too.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Mexican cheese is the best. I get a mixture of a couple different cheeses, i buy this at Stater Bros and or Target, when its on sale or i have a coupon for this item. It just depends on the price at the time. It is great for adding to any type of food. Its a staple in my house.
Coatesville, PA
Not really my 'go-to' cheese. Sometimes tastes overly salted. I usually buy sargento, which always has a good taste. Will only buy this if it's a good deal. It does have a good value when on sale but wouldn't buy it if it isn't.
Brooklyn, NY
Kraft Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Velveeta Shreds. who doesn't like Mexican food, I know that I do. Velveeta and Mexican food make any mac and cheese the bomb This is a bomb as for a dip for any party, or a topping on lasagna or on top of chilli. This Mexican Velveeta shred is the life of the party
Booker, TX
I use this brand of Kraft Mexican Cheddar when I make my enchiladas. The flavor is awesome and the cheese melts easily and I don't have to shred cheese if I am short on time. I have purchased several times and I highly recommend if you haven't tried yet

Looking for your answer?