Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds

by Velveeta

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Mexican Style Cheddar Blend Shreds!
How would you rate this product?
Fishers, IN
Mexican style is the way to go!!! I use it for everything.... quesidillaa, pizza, tacos, grilled cheese!!! Flavorful!!!!
Knoxville, TN
I love this cheese. I use it on my baked mac n cheese & on my tacos and it gives the most authentic mexican taco taste.
Edinburg
So cheesy and creamy...love the cheesy goodness of these products..so good and perfect for the family on a dinner night
Fontana, CA
This I a great melting cheese and also blends well with other cheeses. reasonably priced but I do not prefer it alone.
Atlanta, GA
I'm Mexican but I live here in the USA and this is the cheese that I really like it, I bought like two bags per week
Salina, KS
We use this as our cheese for everything has great flavor. Has an even amount of spices to make it taste amazing.
Saint Paul, MN
Melting cheese for any recipe couldn't be easier with this mixture. Delicious and a creamy delight every time.
Rising Sun, IN
LOVE this brand for taco night. Perfect blend. I highly recommend giving it a try. Good buy for your money.
Garner, NC
I use this for cooking and its the best! Its so Delicious! In top of anything! I use it often on my dishes!
Simpsonville, SC
You can use this cheese for macaroni casserole's lasagnas pastas basically Amy dish oh yes especially tacos

Looking for your answer?