Velveeta Mexican Cheese uploaded by SydneySky S.Velveeta Mexican Cheese uploaded by Chantil A.Velveeta Mexican Cheese uploaded by Kearie L.

BY VELVEETA #73 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product with jalapeno peppers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
I love this stuff so much.  I'm having a difficult time finding it here in Virginia though.  When I want a simple snack that my mom used to make me, I put tortilla chips on a place and add this on top and microwave for about 30 seconds.  Takes me right back to a quick after-school snack.  I've also used it in Crock-Pot queso.  Delicious!
🍰 C.
Summersville, WV
If you like your cheese on the spicier side, this would definitely be a cheese for you! I love whipping up macaroni and cheese with the Mexican blend for the added flavor! Just as most others of the Velveeta brand, the Mexican has a rich, creamy consistency when melted and works beautifully as a topping or as the main cheese of a dish!
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
We used to use the original for all of our gameday dips but, after picking this up accidentaly one time we havent went back. If you like spicy cheese dip this is it.
Misti💕 R.
I make a hot taco dip with this cheese. It is so delicious. Very affordable for the amount of cheese you get. Can be used in so many different dishes. The cheese is so incredibly creamy and smooth with just the right amount of spiciness.
hanna y.
This is so good for cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos and more. I love velveeta on nachos myself. I just put a stack of them on a baking tray, put velveeta, chop up tomotatoes, jalapeños, onions, and put some ground beef that I have already fried up. Then I put it in the oven on 350 degrees and voila! Amazing homemade nachos. I top it with sour cream, guacamole (or just avocado slices) and either chopped up cilantro or green onion as a garnish. So yummy! And great when you need a quick meal.
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Cheese Mexican Mild
I brought this product one night when I wanted to make nachos for the family. Since I wanted to make something fast and easy I popped it in the microwave. I believe the package said to microwave for 2-3 mins. I placed it for 3 mins and the cheese was no where near melted so in total it was in the microwave for 6 mins and 30 sec. It did not disappoint once I got to eat the nachos. This product had a nice kick to it, very flavorful. It can be on the pricey side since it's Velveeta.
Cara K.
Troy, OH
So here is my secret recipe! I love the Mexican Velveeta Cheese! One pound of spicy sausage, one pound of regular, two cans con queso cheese dip, 1 or 2 Mexican Velveeta Cheese. I usually use two! Brown both Sausages, add sausage and the rest of the ingredients, stir in a crockpot and let simmer on low. Add a splash of milk to prevent from getting too thick. Sometimes I will add fresh jalapeño from my garden. Eat with some tortilla chips, and boom, this is my go to party favor!!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cheese Mexican Mild
I can't say enough about this product. It's a game changer for all of my parties. Everyone loves the taco soup and the queso dip I make using this type of velveeta. I add hamburger, rotella, pinto beans, sour cream, chili without beans and several other ingredients to make the best treat out of velveeta!
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Cheese Mexican Mild
If you like spice?!? This is the cheese for you. I use it in my Chicken spaghetti, rotel dip, quesadilla's, black bean burgers and even on broccoli. My kids don't care for veggies like most kids but if I drizzle a little cheese on it, they eat right up. I'd say it's my secret veggie weapon.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
How could you not love the simplicity of velveeta? My family has been using blocks of velveeta to make queso since I can remember. The taste of velveeta is never perfect, but mixed in with some pico it makes a fantastic queso for the price. I purchase mine at H-E-B and toss is on the crockpot with a few other ingredients and have enough to go around.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you put Velveeta on?
Kelsey C.
Is there a good chip dip recipe for this cheese? I'm looking to spice up my super bowl spread!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this taste weird?
Victoria r.
this sounds like a good snack