Velveeta Jalapeno Cheese Sauce, 4 oz Pouch

by Velveeta

#22 in Sauces

For when you crave a spicy kick, Velveeta Jalapeno Cheese Sauce is there to satisfy them. Add a cheesy flavor to any of your meals with this soft, smooth, and creamy cheese sauce with the kick of real jalapenos. From nachos and to an easy and slightly spicy home made mac & cheese, this cheese sauce is perfect for any dish that calls for quick and convenient cheesy flavor - just melt it and enjoy. 1 4 oz cheese pouch.

Looking for a ranch dressing that doesn’t taste like I just ate a spoonful of mayonnaise ?
I have not seen it at my local grocery store, where can I find this?
Is this on the mild side or hot ?
Start your review of Velveeta Jalapeno Cheese Sauce, 4 oz Pouch!
kendal K.
Lawton, OK
This is my favorite velveta. White cheese is my favorite and this actually taste like queso! Most other cheese you can taste how processed it is but this taste awesome! It melts down great and can be used on anything! Not to kention one block of this last quite awhile!
Priscilla D.
Egan, LA
Velveeta is simply a great product. we buy cheese all the time. It has the best flavor, some of the cheaper ones tastes fake.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
OMG!!! Bless the folks in the back offices at Velveeta. The cheese sauce pouches are bees knees. As a person who has used a lot of Velveeta over my lifetime, this was a complete game changer. No waiting to melt the cheese, no trying to add milk, or trying to keep it from burning...just easy breezy cheesy in as little as 1, 2, threezy (yes, that was cheesy I know) but sincerely it's fantastic...I have not bought the block since.
katelyn H.
Weatherford, OK
Perfect for nachos and fritz chili pie. One of my favorites. Love the spice of the jalapeños and the flavor they give!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
So I had never had any kind of velveeta cheese/Mac and cheese before, so my husband wanted me to taste it, because from what he remembered when he was a child it tasted pretty good. But because it was on sale the day we where purchasing it we couldn’t get the regular version because the store we where at was out, so we grabbed this one thinking that even though it has jalapeños it should still be the same just spicy. Wow we where so wrong. As soon as both of us took a bit, we spit it back out, ok I am not big on spicy foods but I will still eat it. But this was ridiculous, right when this touched our tongue it immediately started to burn. I don’t know how anyone would want to eat something that is this hot. So needless to say we didn’t eat any of it and just threw it in the trash. Something that was even crazier to us about this was that most of the time you see children eatting velveeta mac and cheese, not adults, so who in their right mind thought about making something that spicy that might go in to a child’s mouth. Anyways if you like spicy and want to burn your mouth to the point of not tasting the food your trying to enjoy then I recommend this product...... Velveeta Spicy Jalapeno Shells & Cheese, 11.6 oz Box
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
I love this creamy jalapeño cheese sauce poured over veggies for extra flavor. I especially enjoy it on broccoli
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Velveeta Cheese Sauce 4 Oz. Pouch 🧀 This pouch is super good and helpful with any pasta or entry. If you want a good Mac and cheese 🧀 this is excellent choice for have good flavor. Taste real cheese 🧀.
Delmy V.
Tasty Tasty! Very cheesy. I love cheesy stuff. I love these Velveeta cheese packets since they fit right in my cabinets!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this cheese!! I love jalapeños too. So these two go hand in hand. The best store bought cheese is... Velveeta— hands down. Also budget friendly.
Alyce J.
Ontario, OR
I love this sauce, I add it to everything I can. I put it in generic Mac and cheese to liven things up, I put in my enchiladas, Ramen noodles, anything that gets cheese gets considered. Highly recommend trying this!