Add a Photo

By VELVEETA
Kya F.
Kya F.

You're gonna make Macaroni and Cheese from a box, this is the way to go. Velveeta Shells and Cheese can be prepared very quickly and has a very creamy taste. That's because you're actually using the cheese sauce Velveeta is famous for and not that powdered stuff common with other boxes. You will only need to boil water, put the shells in and cook until tender. Once you drain the water, squeeze in the cheese and (I recommend) let it set for a few minutes, so the cheese can set. I also enhance the flavor a bit by adding some sharp cheese. I can't make enough. I love it!
Montana J.
Montana J.
Hanford, CA

I am so shocked that i am giving this a 5 star!!! I usually HATE anything that is like hamburger helper but this is sooooooo good! Sense we found this we always buy it when we go to the store now. This is so cheap and so good! If you haven't tried this because it looks like hamburger helper TRY IT! Yummy!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

If you love mac and cheese mixed with hamburger then this is the box to get. It's a win. It taste amazing. I used to buy mac and cheese by itself and then add hamburger until I found this velveeta mix and it was a win.
This is some of the best stuff there is on the planet that's how good these things are haha. I recommend to anyone who loves Mac and cheese like I do!

Join Now