BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy ultimate cheeseburger mac made with 2% milk 11.5 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kya F.
Kya F.
You're gonna make Macaroni and Cheese from a box, this is the way to go. Velveeta Shells and Cheese can be prepared very quickly and has a very creamy taste. That's because you're actually using the cheese sauce Velveeta is famous for and not that powdered stuff common with other boxes. You will only need to boil water, put the shells in and cook until tender. Once you drain the water, squeeze in the cheese and (I recommend) let it set for a few minutes, so the cheese can set. I also enhance the flavor a bit by adding some sharp cheese. I can't make enough. I love it!
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I am so shocked that i am giving this a 5 star!!! I usually HATE anything that is like hamburger helper but this is sooooooo good! Sense we found this we always buy it when we go to the store now. This is so cheap and so good! If you haven't tried this because it looks like hamburger helper TRY IT! Yummy!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
If you love mac and cheese mixed with hamburger then this is the box to get. It's a win. It taste amazing. I used to buy mac and cheese by itself and then add hamburger until I found this velveeta mix and it was a win.
This is some of the best stuff there is on the planet that's how good these things are haha. I recommend to anyone who loves Mac and cheese like I do!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
I get this for family meals. My kids love this and I continue to repurchase. The taste is good and it cheap and easy to prepare. It is a quick meal. I would recommend it to moms out there who wants to make a quick and yummy meal.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I would recommend this for a quick but filling dinner. You can throw a veggie and some garlic bread on the side for a full meal and everyone is happy. They are so warm, the cheese is thick and creamy. Makes your dinner amazing.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Move over Hamburger Helper! Velveeta is here to stay. Love the silky Velveeta cheese paired with the recipe on the back of the box. I usually like to add my own spices to the mix to really bring out that cheesy flavor.
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
Easy to instructions to follow and fast and easy to cook! On day where you don't want to make a hard or fancy meal this is still good to make and fulfilling as well! I would buy it again because it's helpful on days your busy and can't cook full meals!
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
These velveeta meal kits are super easy and really yummy. Perfect for beginner cooks with a pretty nice dinner payoff. Also good for a quick dinner if you are in a hurry. Would recommend and they sell these at target!
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Better than any hamburger helper I've ever tried! These are one of the go to dinner meals for me and I absolutely love the taste. I'm not did I could ever get sick of eating these quick and easy meals!