Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsVelveeta
Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 1286 oz Box

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 12.86 oz Box

by Velveeta

"Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & seasoning. Make your family smile with ooey gooey velveeta cheesy skillets. Made with smooth and creamy velveeta cheese sauce--it's the good stuff!"

Can I make this without adding the meat? [product:velveeta-cheesy-skillets-dinner-kit-ultimate-cheeseburger-mac]
How terrible is this?
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 12.86 oz Box!
Elizabeth B.
Buncombe, IL
I make this at least every other week. It's very creamy and cheesy and yummy. In my opinion it's much better than hamburger Helper.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,569 reviews
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 12.86 oz Box uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like Hamburger Helper, you will love this Velveeta Ultimate Cheeseburger dinner kit! The velveeta is so delicious! This makes for an excellent and quick meal. I highly recommend it! I always keep this stocked in my cupboards.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 12.86 oz Box uploaded by Allison G.
This stuff right here is so good WAYYYY BETTER then hamburger helper. so much more cheesier and such a better taste to it AND if you want more cheese you can use there cheese from there and and cheese boxs. This stuff is AMAZING period..
Cindy G.
Kennewick, WA
I love buying this for a quick and easy dinner. It tastes great and I like that it's not dry like other box meals. I like to serve this with a salad on the side and sour cream on top. Perfect weeknight meal!
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
These are an absolute life saver. When i dont feel like making a huge meal i cook with these. They are expensive in my opinion but i absolutely love them and especially how cheesy they are.
Kara E.
Nitro, WV
I work most nights late, so this product is very good for my husband to whip up quick for dinner. I love the cheesy goodness. It’s very affordable meal and I also prefer this over hamburger helper any day of the week.
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
This beats Hamburger Helper by a mile! It's rich and creamy and full of flavor. Very easy to make. Perfect for a busy weeknight. My husband used to love Hamburger Helper, but he agrees this one is better! It's richer and cheesier. My only complaint is that it can be a little hard to find. Not all my local stores carry it!
Kayla J.
New Iberia, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
very quick and easy my husband and I love it! Always included in our grocery list! we eat maybe twice a week
Allie W.
Charleston, Wv
This food product is actually pretty good. I don't eat it a lot, but if I had to I would. My uncle could eat it all the time, if we would let him. He loves it!
Katie B.
Muskegon, MI
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit, 12.86 oz Box uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in our house! My 7yr old ASD kid LOVES this, and it has a great flavor. He could honestly eat this everyday if i let him, i however could not but it does taste rather yummy and its quick and easy to make. All you need is hamburger and water, the seasoning that comes with it has a unique flavor and really does taste like a cheeseburger 🍔