BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy skillets singles lasagna with meat sauce 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina B.
My husband loves when I send him these when he's deployed. Easy to microwave, a decent portion size, and good flavor. The only issue I have is that it's a bit pricey. He loves all the flavors but the lasagna is one of his favorites. That being said, we only buy these when he's deployed and eats out of a microwave a lot more.
Lauryn M.
San Antonio
my parents neglect us & this is perfect for when you are in a pinch! i can show the kids the steps and know they'll be able to do it themselves if i'm ever at work or asleep! they love it, ask for it all the time
Hanna B.
Lubbock, TX
No joke, I seriously lived off of these my freshman year of college in my dorm! They are so easy to make! You just take the cheese pack out, put it in the microwave, out the cheese in, and BAM! A delicious affordable college kid approved meal. Since I've been out of the dorm I still buy them. They are such a connivence to have in the pantry after a long day of classes or for a quick lunch break. The cheesy goodness is just the right cheesynish and the meat sauce is actually meaty. The lasagna is cooked perfectly as well, it doesn't get that weird hardness most pasta does after you microwave it. This product seriously was my all time favorite comfort for meal during my freshman year and I love it so much!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
katie a.
troy
Just recently tried this, I was very excited because I know how good Velveeta is but honestly I was a little disappointed. I purchased this at Wal-Mart and it was a little on the expensive side but still worth the price. I would still recommend to others.
Helen R.
San Antonio, TX
This gets overwhelmingly cheesy. I do not like the strong flavor of the cheese that Velveeta has. It is unappetizing and I cannot enjoy it mixed with my foods unless its just the Velveeta simple cheese product.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
These are actually pretty good and they're affordable. It's great for when you want an easy dinner. I buy most of my groceries from Walmart. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
lisa c.
All of the singles taste amazing but this is a favorite in my house. Great for lunch. Even works for dinner on those nights you don't have time to cook. Great price too.
Guadalupe L.
This is actually pretty good for being a microwaveable meal! I added some gr sauce and bam! Quick & filling dinner. I'd cook longer than a minute though.