BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy skillets nacho supreme 15.66 oz see more...

Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Omg you need to try this it’s so amazing!! I use either hamburger mean or ground turkey to make this! And even after I use everything I like to put a little bit of pineapple salsa and sour cream in mine to give a little extra something something. I will continue to buy these and make them my family love them!
Jasmine M.
Sweetwater, TN
This is SO good! Literally one of my favorite dishes that my mom cooks! She mixes extra salsa into it which just adds that extra umph to it! It's fun to make and eat! A win/ win for everyone in your household!
Heather P.
Williamston
I gave this product 3 out of 5 stars because my family has mixed feelings. My two oldest children love this flavor and many of the other flavors. My husband and I think it taste too much like hamburger helper.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this one I get them usually two for five at the grocery store it's a delicious quick easy meal to make I like to add sour cream to them or hot sauce.
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
The price of these meals are decent. The many different varieties are great, However, having a family of four one box isn't enough to feed my family. I always have to buy 2. This isn't a bad deal when Kroger has them on sale
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
I tried this Valvetta out of no where and I was pleasantly surprised! It had a really good zesty taste! Makes enough for 2-4 people. I think it's properly priced!
Zack S.
This is like hamburger helper but more expensive and with better quality cheese. That's really the only difference. Don't be lazy. Make it from scratch like my a real American should
Robin M.
Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Nacho Supreme taste soo good. I always add a little sour cream on top with some jalapenos and it really makes everything taste amazing.
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
This product is really good. It's something quick and easy to fix. And something my whole family will eat so I only have to fix one thing the nights I make this.
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
Given a choice between these and hamburger helper we will pick these every time. Is it healthy? Nope. But in a pinch for a quick meal it serves it purpose.