Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac uploaded by Indira H.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

• Can I make this without adding the meat? Velveeta Cheesy ...1 Answers
  • How terrible is this?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lynn B.
This is so cheesy and easy to make. You can add veggies to it and even omit the beef. It can be modified to meet your needs. Kids and adults love it. This makes a filling entree or side dish. I’ll keep buying it.
Tina T.
Pensacola, FL
I noticed these in the store when i was looking for something to prepare for dinner. I decided to try them since i also make hamburger helper. It was very good and i enjoyed them a lot. I think these are better than hamburger helper and recommend to everyone.
Natalie O.
Yorba Linda, CA
So I make Mac and cheese weekly in a bread bowl and this is an amazing way to eat it I can assure you that. I love to mix it up with Serrano peppers for an extra kick. It's not the most healthy weekly choice but it's definitely a treat on a cheat day. Can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
Jamie S.
Super quick and easy! Very delicious! It makes the perfect amount and wonderful for the price! I bought about 3 boxes from Kroger!! Definitely going to buy more.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love how much it taste like an actual cheeseburger. I would say it does have its health factors but it’s mostly just good. It’s very tasty in my opinion. I like it better than Hamburger Helpers version. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Velveeta Cheesy Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac made with 2% Milk 11.5 oz
Allison S.
Amory, MS
We bought this for dinner the other night. It was great. Way better than Hamburger Helper! So cheesy and delicious! I will now only buy this brand! This was the first time we had ever tried it and now we wont go back! I am satisfied with it and will recommend to others!
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
One of our favorite dinner kits!  So simple to just add meat and have a delicious dinner.  We love to top it off with a dollop of sour cream and some rotel.  It tastes great leftover too!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this skillet dish. I don't usually make it with hamburger meat, but it can make anything taste just as good. It is not on the healthy side, but who said you couldn't have a cheat day. Price wise, it's pretty decent, but not something that I purchase every time I go food shopping. The flavor can get pretty boring after a while, so I wouldn't suggest it as a weekly thing to eat (obviously), but great to enjoy. Would recommend to a friend.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
These dinner kits are the bomb! They taste great, easy to prepare and very affordable! Not the most healthy option but a good one for someone in a hurry. I purchase these when I don't have a lot of time. I would say I'm satisfied with the kit!
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
These are an absolute life saver. When i dont feel like making a huge meal i cook with these. They are expensive in my opinion but i absolutely love them and especially how cheesy they are.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How terrible is this?
Can I make this without adding the meat? Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac