BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
These are awesome to have for a quick dinner, and also super easy to make! Just follow the directions and in just a few, dinner is done! I wouldn't say that this is 100% healthy, but everything is healthy in quantities.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Foodie Expert
This food product is actually pretty good. I don't eat it a lot, but if I had to I would. My uncle could eat it all the time, if we would let him. He loves it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I made this last night for dinner & to say the least I was not impressed with it at all. Very little flavoring. I had to add my own salt & pepper to it.
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this skillet dish. I don't usually make it with hamburger meat, but it can make anything taste just as good. It is not on the healthy side, but who said you couldn't have a cheat day. Price wise, it's pretty decent, but not something that I purchase every time I go food shopping. The flavor can get pretty boring after a while, so I wouldn't suggest it as a weekly thing to eat (obviously), but great to enjoy. Would recommend to a friend.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Amory
We bought this for dinner the other night. It was great. Way better than Hamburger Helper! So cheesy and delicious! I will now only buy this brand! This was the first time we had ever tried it and now we wont go back! I am satisfied with it and will recommend to others!
Steven K.
Steven K.
Leesville Vida skillet are the easiest and most affordable way to have a full meal for dinner in a hurry. It's not that bad of a price for the quality of food you're getting. I think these are very good and I have yet to try a skillet meal that I do not like
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Foodie Expert
These dinner kits are the bomb! They taste great, easy to prepare and very affordable! Not the most healthy option but a good one for someone in a hurry. I purchase these when I don't have a lot of time. I would say I'm satisfied with the kit!
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
Foodie Expert
This is REALLY good! The only complaint I have is that one box really isn't enough for a family of 4+, but it's not too pricy so you can always grab 2. I like to add a little extra cheese and spices; it's great, because you can make it different in so many different ways but tastes great on its own, too!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
My wife LOVES these things! They only take a few ingredients, and it's like everything you need is in this little box! They're so easy to make, and only take a little while!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
These are an absolute life saver. When i dont feel like making a huge meal i cook with these. They are expensive in my opinion but i absolutely love them and especially how cheesy they are.