BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
So I make Mac and cheese weekly in a bread bowl and this is an amazing way to eat it I can assure you that. I love to mix it up with Serrano peppers for an extra kick. It's not the most healthy weekly choice but it's definitely a treat on a cheat day. Can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
I love how much it taste like an actual cheeseburger. I would say it does have its health factors but it’s mostly just good. It’s very tasty in my opinion. I like it better than Hamburger Helpers version. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Velveeta Cheesy Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac made with 2% Milk 11.5 oz
Allison S.
Amory, MS
We bought this for dinner the other night. It was great. Way better than Hamburger Helper! So cheesy and delicious! I will now only buy this brand! This was the first time we had ever tried it and now we wont go back! I am satisfied with it and will recommend to others!
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
One of our favorite dinner kits!  So simple to just add meat and have a delicious dinner.  We love to top it off with a dollop of sour cream and some rotel.  It tastes great leftover too!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this skillet dish. I don't usually make it with hamburger meat, but it can make anything taste just as good. It is not on the healthy side, but who said you couldn't have a cheat day. Price wise, it's pretty decent, but not something that I purchase every time I go food shopping. The flavor can get pretty boring after a while, so I wouldn't suggest it as a weekly thing to eat (obviously), but great to enjoy. Would recommend to a friend.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
These dinner kits are the bomb! They taste great, easy to prepare and very affordable! Not the most healthy option but a good one for someone in a hurry. I purchase these when I don't have a lot of time. I would say I'm satisfied with the kit!
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
These are an absolute life saver. When i dont feel like making a huge meal i cook with these. They are expensive in my opinion but i absolutely love them and especially how cheesy they are.
Steven K.
Leesville Vida skillet are the easiest and most affordable way to have a full meal for dinner in a hurry. It's not that bad of a price for the quality of food you're getting. I think these are very good and I have yet to try a skillet meal that I do not like
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
This is REALLY good! The only complaint I have is that one box really isn't enough for a family of 4+, but it's not too pricy so you can always grab 2. I like to add a little extra cheese and spices; it's great, because you can make it different in so many different ways but tastes great on its own, too!
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
My wife LOVES these things! They only take a few ingredients, and it's like everything you need is in this little box! They're so easy to make, and only take a little while!
Victoria F.