BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Foodie Expert
These are awesome to have for a quick dinner, and also super easy to make! Just follow the directions and in just a few, dinner is done! I wouldn't say that this is 100% healthy, but everything is healthy in quantities.
Allie W.
Foodie Expert
This food product is actually pretty good. I don't eat it a lot, but if I had to I would. My uncle could eat it all the time, if we would let him. He loves it!
Jessica P.
I made this last night for dinner & to say the least I was not impressed with it at all. Very little flavoring. I had to add my own salt & pepper to it.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
I love how much it taste like an actual cheeseburger. I would say it does have its health factors but it’s mostly just good. It’s very tasty in my opinion. I like it better than Hamburger Helpers version. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Velveeta Cheesy Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac made with 2% Milk 11.5 oz
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love this skillet dish. I don't usually make it with hamburger meat, but it can make anything taste just as good. It is not on the healthy side, but who said you couldn't have a cheat day. Price wise, it's pretty decent, but not something that I purchase every time I go food shopping. The flavor can get pretty boring after a while, so I wouldn't suggest it as a weekly thing to eat (obviously), but great to enjoy. Would recommend to a friend.
Natalie O.
Claremont , CA
So I make Mac and cheese weekly in a bread bowl and this is an amazing way to eat it I can assure you that. I love to mix it up with Serrano peppers for an extra kick. It's not the most healthy weekly choice but it's definitely a treat on a cheat day. Can get it at pretty much any grocery store.
Allison S.
Amory, MS
We bought this for dinner the other night. It was great. Way better than Hamburger Helper! So cheesy and delicious! I will now only buy this brand! This was the first time we had ever tried it and now we wont go back! I am satisfied with it and will recommend to others!
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
One of our favorite dinner kits!  So simple to just add meat and have a delicious dinner.  We love to top it off with a dollop of sour cream and some rotel.  It tastes great leftover too!
Maggie S.
Kearney, NE
Go to meal when I'm in a crunch. Would prefer this over Hamburger Helper any day of the week! Simple and fast and the boy loves it! I'm a definite repeat consumer.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Foodie Expert
These dinner kits are the bomb! They taste great, easy to prepare and very affordable! Not the most healthy option but a good one for someone in a hurry. I purchase these when I don't have a lot of time. I would say I'm satisfied with the kit!