BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Nacho Supreme Dinner Kit.
Pasta with creamy cheese sauce, salsa and seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings.
Serving suggestion. see more...

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Nacho Supreme
  • "Easy quick fix ideas that my family loves we have tried a few different flavors and have loved them all" in 2 reviews
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These Velveeta Cheesy Skillets are so good and the whole family likes them.  On busy nights with homework, baths, or getting home late for work these are out top choices for meals for our family of five.  They taste so great.  They are good just how they come or you can spice it up and add your own ingredients if you want to make it even that much better.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Audrey R.
athens
Love cooking, it has amazing it will be to cheese inside much better than hamburger helper. I purchased from Kroger and will continue at purchasing make dinner so easy. I would definitely recommend to someone who's trying to cook dinner and a speedy manner and it still taste great
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I love Velveeta and I have a good experience in the past with another Velveeta Skillet. I also love Lasagna so this was something I really wanted to try. Well it's really easy to make but of course it doesn't turn out anything like on the cover. There is a lot less cheese then what is shown. I would suggest definitely adding more cheese to it if you like cheese. It had a lot of flavor for me and although it's nowhere near as good as homemade Lasagna it's not too bad plus it's a lot cheaper to make and quicker as well.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
I gotta say, these are great for a comforting and quick weeknight meal. They might not be the healthiest option, but they get the job done and I find these a little better tasting than the Hamburger Helper options. Many times I substitute ground turkey for ground beef with much success. Nacho Supreme is my favorite flavor in this line. I added a couple spoonfuls of Rotel in keeping with the Nacho vibe and I always cook the pasta separate because I don't think it cooks properly in pan. Definitely will buy and enjoy again.
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
My family love the Velveeta dinner kits! This one in particular is very delicious. It has a wonderful flavor and it is very easy to prepare. It tasted better than I thought it would and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Shalise D.
Velveeta cheesy skillet meals are so quick and easy to prepare, which is a great thing after a long day. You simply throw them on a skillet, cook some meat to go with them (or not if you do not want it - I have eaten them without meat and they were just fine), and serve. If you want to add a healthy touch, you can serve with a salad or another vegetable of your choice.
Jenn A.
High Ridge, MO
I had high hopes for this one because we really love a few of the other flavors - however this one was not good. I'm not sure if it was the addition of the salsa, but we were not impressed. Had we been hungrier, I would have made something else for dinner.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
This will be the dinner Kit is one of my favorites or children also really enjoyed it too it taste extremely good the price was really good we bought them at Kroger when they were on sale I will definitely buy more in the future
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Minus one star for not being healthy at all but oh my goodness is this tasty! I love it so much! Cheese is absolutely liquid gold and this meal is full of it. Simple to throw it together and tastes great.
jamie  .
I used to bash these boxes so bad until I ran short on time one day and needed something quick and easy to make that would be filling... This was pretty good considering I had never tried one before.