Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chili Cheese Mac uploaded by Layal L.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chili Cheese Mac Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheddar cheese.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

• What would you add to this to make a more complete meal?14 Answers
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chili Cheese Mac
  • "The flavor wasn't as good as it looked but they have a bunch of difdernt ones that I've tried and liked those better than hamburger helper " in 17 reviews
  • "Easy quick meal - can add different seasonings to give it some more flavor, or add shredded cheese to make cheesier. " in 5 reviews
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this Velveeta meal. First off I didn't have high expectations of this but thought I'd pick it up, because who doesn't love chili cheese anything. It was very simple to make and I loved the flavor. Surprisingly it wasn't too salty. I could taste the chili from the meat, peppers, kidney beans, and spices but it didn't over power the cheese sauce either. It was creamy and filling. I will definitely buy again. And I recommend to try this.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Alright, maybe I made this for dinner with too little meat since I added only a can of tuna, but damn is this salty. It makes a good amount of food volume wise, but the salt content could be halved and it would still taste fine.
The next morning, I scrambled two large eggs with what was left of the original pan of chili mac (probably a fifth of the box) and it tasted a lot better. So, add a lot of protein (meat, beans, eggs) or even some more carbs if you're going to make this.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
It is the first time that I tried this product from Velveeta! It is simply a very rich, creamy cheese, nutritive, healthy snack that could be ready in almost 20 minutes. Plus, it is only $ 0.99! What a great deal 😄
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
Velveeta has the best box dinners. The cheese always taste rich and great and there is always plenty of cheese in one box. This is one of the best tasting cheese. It's easy to cook and simple rules to follow. This is always what I look for when it comes to mac and cheese.
Morgan S.
I personally have not tried this but my fiancé loves them! I saw the nutrition facts and had to steer away even though I was quite tempted! Anything cheesy is addicting
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Amazingly quick, unbelievably easy, just add the meat and packets and go. Amazing flavor! You can even use lower grade meats because the flavor out weighs the cost. It is definitely cost effective and easy to make
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Is it really quick and easy to make there's a lot of different varieties of bees and they're really the price is great if you are on the way to come or you don't have a lot of money it does not take a lot to make this or if you want you to go for I would add vegetables or other stuff your family would like in it and it would crush the mail to go a lot farther and so do you have to use quite a few boxes but a family of five we only do two boxes and add a few things to it only have some leaving leftovers for the next day
Nou L.
These Cheesy Skillets are so easy to make! They are really filling with a small serving only. You can add other things (veggies) to add a little something. Currently it seems there aren't as many varieties in stores now, just noticed this in the past few weeks. Not sure if they decided these weren't making any profit or if they're making new recipes.
Bianca B.
north las vegas
I really liked the taste and it was really delicious, for me it's a good dinner option for my family, however, ever since we have been watching our sodium and our calories this has not been at our dinners. I do hope to maybe start having this once a week that way we still enjoy our old dinner meals.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
These Cheesy Skillets are like my guilty pleasure. When you eat them you feel like you may be taking a couple years off your life and clogging all the arteries. But at the same time it is so comforting and delicious! A good quick meal but definitely something you should enjoy sparingly.
Shay W.
What would you add to this to make a more complete meal?