BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken Alfredo Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Hannah M.
Laguna hills
The cheese tasted very synthetic and was overpoweringly thick. I give it three stars because My three year old ate it, but my husband and myself did not like it whatsoever. The noodles were just fine.
Brianna M.
I was excited when velveta skillets were announced! I love these. They're better than hamburger helper and are convienant. My go to for a quick and easy supper!
heather s.
Baltimore, MD
Just when I thought Velveeta could not get any better they make a Velveeta dinner kit. They are so good. This one being my favorite. Lots of flavors and cheese
Meredith C.
Louisville, MS
My husband is super picky but he loves this Alfredo. It's super easy to make and very tasty. I love it and fix it when I want something good but quick to eat.
Kalee W.
Yum yum yum. These are so easy to make, so yummy and great for a quick family meal! My mom used to make these on softball nights and everybody loved them!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Velveeta is the best chesse sauce! Its super easy and fast to make! My brother loves this stuff i buy it every month for him. It taste so good
Jennifer G.
Stevenson, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious!! Did not disappoint. Tasted just like a restaurant and adding bacon bits made it even better. Definitely buying again.
Becca H.
This product is a life saver on busy nights when there's not much time to make dinner. Quick and easy but has an amazing taste!
Amber B.
These are such an easy weeknight dinner solution for my family. My husband really likes this flavor and I would recommend it
Felicia J.
Taste absolutely delicious. So cheesey. An fulfilling. My family absolutely loved it. My kids are picky sn they devov it.