Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Melissa B.Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Andjoua R.Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Felicia G.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken Alfredo Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brianna M.
I was excited when velveta skillets were announced! I love these. They're better than hamburger helper and are convienant. My go to for a quick and easy supper!
Meredith C.
Louisville, MS
My husband is super picky but he loves this Alfredo. It's super easy to make and very tasty. I love it and fix it when I want something good but quick to eat.
heather s.
Baltimore, MD
Just when I thought Velveeta could not get any better they make a Velveeta dinner kit. They are so good. This one being my favorite. Lots of flavors and cheese
Kalee W.
Yum yum yum. These are so easy to make, so yummy and great for a quick family meal! My mom used to make these on softball nights and everybody loved them!
Athena G.
Velveeta is the best chesse sauce! Its super easy and fast to make! My brother loves this stuff i buy it every month for him. It taste so good
Becca H.
This product is a life saver on busy nights when there's not much time to make dinner. Quick and easy but has an amazing taste!
Amber B.
These are such an easy weeknight dinner solution for my family. My husband really likes this flavor and I would recommend it
Lesley S.
Mount dora, FL
I actually made dis for dinner it's so good definitely buying dis agin it's and it's affordable and easy to prepare
Haley T.
La Fayette, GA
This is so delicious. Very easy and convenient to make for a quick dinner. Everyone in my house loves it
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Love it. Quick and easy to work with. Easy to cook. Totally recommend this product to everyone.