Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Melissa B.Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Andjoua R.Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo uploaded by Felicia G.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken Alfredo Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Buy on Target*
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo is the best box dinner ever!! My whole family loves it so much they always go nack for more! Its so easy add chicken and water the contents and you have a delicious dinner!
Rochelle M.
Fountain, CO
Delicious! Easy dinner to make for the family, but probably filled with a million calories. Quick and easy dinner that pleases everyone. Growing up I was a big fan of hamburger helper, but this is even better than that.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
The best. Awesome. I've only tried once but would definitely purchase again. I purchased this from Walmart. All you have to do it add your own personal meat. It's simple but yet delicious. If you're needing something quick, this is for you
Chante E.
Colton, CA
My kids are very picky eaters and they loved Kraft Chicken Alfredo, they always ask for second helpings. We eat this at least once a week. Add a salad and we have a complete meal.
Lindsey T.
Clemson
If you are looking for an easy, delicious, quick dinner this is your pick! The cheese sauce puts an incredible added twist to common Chicken Alfreda. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
Hannah M.
Laguna hills
The cheese tasted very synthetic and was overpoweringly thick. I give it three stars because My three year old ate it, but my husband and myself did not like it whatsoever. The noodles were just fine.
Mary P.
Springfield, MO
Just made this for dinner and used boneless skinless breasts and seasoned them with a couple things and the meat tasted perfect, when I missed everything together and cooked it I wasnt sure how it would out. I LOVED it! It's so good! I will definitely be buying again!
Megan N.
I should have been born a mouse because of how much I love and eat cheese. Velveeta has always been a favorite brand of mine and this product is very high on the list! The Chicken Alfredo Cheesy Skillet is always a real hit in my house, I have to make two boxes to feed three people it's so loved. The price is great and this makes for an amazing meal!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Cheese rules me. Everything I get has to be extra cheese with more cheese on top and a side of cheese! Velveeta does that with its foods and I have to say it is the tastiest thing I have ever tried because the macoroni becomes soft and the cheese just melts into it and right in your mouth! It's scrumptious !!!!!!!!!
Samantha G.
Perfect for a fast and easy lunch or dinner meal. Tastes great. Wouldn't eat it all the time its not the healthiest, yet perfect for when you had a crazy hectic day.