BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken Alfredo Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Rochelle M.
Fountain , CO
Delicious! Easy dinner to make for the family, but probably filled with a million calories. Quick and easy dinner that pleases everyone. Growing up I was a big fan of hamburger helper, but this is even better than that.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
My kids are very picky eaters and they loved Kraft Chicken Alfredo, they always ask for second helpings. We eat this at least once a week. Add a salad and we have a complete meal.
Angelique R.
Flagstaff , AZ
Such a quick and easy dinner to make. Also tastes like a five star entree. You can find it at Walmart where I found mine. So easy to prepare and a great flavor. I would recommend to others for sure.
Lindsey T.
Clemson
If you are looking for an easy, delicious, quick dinner this is your pick! The cheese sauce puts an incredible added twist to common Chicken Alfreda. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I found this on sale at Publix 2/2.29 . I on a budget. I thought it would be a quick easy meal for her and the kids and myself. I tried it out tonight and it came out really really good. I use canned chicken instead of fresh chicken. Going to serve it with some toast or can garlic bread. Also going to fix the salad just to have a little green on the side.
Mary P.
Springfield, MO
Just made this for dinner and used boneless skinless breasts and seasoned them with a couple things and the meat tasted perfect, when I missed everything together and cooked it I wasnt sure how it would out. I LOVED it! It's so good! I will definitely be buying again!
Megan N.
I should have been born a mouse because of how much I love and eat cheese. Velveeta has always been a favorite brand of mine and this product is very high on the list! The Chicken Alfredo Cheesy Skillet is always a real hit in my house, I have to make two boxes to feed three people it's so loved. The price is great and this makes for an amazing meal!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Cheese rules me. Everything I get has to be extra cheese with more cheese on top and a side of cheese! Velveeta does that with its foods and I have to say it is the tastiest thing I have ever tried because the macoroni becomes soft and the cheese just melts into it and right in your mouth! It's scrumptious !!!!!!!!!
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
The best. Awesome. I've only tried once but would definitely purchase again. I purchased this from Walmart. All you have to do it add your own personal meat. It's simple but yet delicious. If you're needing something quick, this is for you
Samantha G.
Perfect for a fast and easy lunch or dinner meal. Tastes great. Wouldn't eat it all the time its not the healthiest, yet perfect for when you had a crazy hectic day.

back