BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken Alfredo Dinner Kit.
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta & premium seasonings.
Made with real cheese.
Just add chicken makes about 5 1-cup servings. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I just really enjoy this and I love it cuz it is super easy and fast and 2 boxes fill up everyone in the house :-) Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this box dinner! I’ve made it numerous times. I’m a college student so it’s a great one pot quick recipe! Decent price and great flavors. The lingering smell is a little strong sometimes but I continue to buy and cook it so that’s no deal breaker for me!
Heather G.
Steelville
Bought on a whim not expecting much and was totally surprised. My 10 year old is a picky eater and he loves it. We now have this on a regular basis. Have also tried the broccoli and cheese but no others yet, but se will soon.
Angelique R.
Fort bragg, NC
Such a quick and easy dinner to make. Also tastes like a five star entree. You can find it at Walmart where I found mine. So easy to prepare and a great flavor. I would recommend to others for sure.
Shelby T.
The best family meals you can buy. I make these for my family it saves me alot of time and I don't have to slave away in the kitchen... the chicken Alfredo is my favorite!
Andjoua R.
Love these!! Just found them the other day and since I’ve went back and bought 3 more boxes. They’re affordable, quick, simple, and delicious. I highly recommend.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
We enjoy this dinner and use as a base to prepare our dinner. Since you have to prepare your chicken I we add spices to the chicken to enhance the taste of the dinner. We also add extra cheese to the dinner. A five cheese Mexican cheese. Makes a great dinner.
Jennifer C.
Trion, GA
It is easy to cook.  It is just the taste once it starts to cool off.  I thought it would be better but it is okay.  It is not something that I would eat very often.  I might eat it once a month.  It does have a very good taste when it is hot but when it is not cool.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Yum!! Great meal! Easy to make and full of great flavor! The box kits make it very easy to make and all you need to add is meat. Cheesy flavor  and nice and creamy!! Better then hamburger helper!! Price is great and I see them at all the grocery stores!
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken Alfredo is the best box dinner ever!! My whole family loves it so much they always go nack for more! Its so easy add chicken and water the contents and you have a delicious dinner!
Felicia G.