Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken and Broccoli 14.64 oz uploaded by rozovy r.

BY VELVEETA

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Chicken and Broccoli 14.64 oz see more...

Catherine T.
Clarendon, PA
Quick and easy meal that the entire family loves! I recommend this to all of my family and friends! Super delicious! I make this on my busy days and it makes things so much easier on me!
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Always a hit in my house!! Chicken is the go to! We always lay a bag of chicken out and will eat grilled chicken or flavored/marinated chicken. We always have 2 breasts left usually and will need to use them so we will make a velveta dinner the next night. It's a great alternative to having chicken 2 nights in a row but not wasting. My boys love the chicken and broccoli
Bethany B.
My family's favorite dinner lately. I've made this once a week for over a month and we're still loving it. It's a cheap and delicious way to stretch your chicken. I like to add a little extra broccoli while it's cooking too.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I loved this so much. Tasted awesome just as great as if you were to make it from scratch. This price is good value. Velveeta is my favorite cheese to use. It's awesome. I was totally satisfied!
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
First off anything with cheese and broccoli I'm there for it this is amazing and quick creamy and healthy all in one I really recommend buying this trying it whatever because it's delicious I wil most definitely continue to purchase
Sarah D.
Kentucky
This was a quick meal fix for my family of 4. It was affordable and tasty for the type of meal product it was. It was creamy and cheesy and you couldn't really tell it was a boxed meal if you didn't already know. It was a good buy :)
Gabrielle K.
Velveeta products are tasty but also very salty. You need to add a base to cover the salt taste. I do like their sliced cheese I was a fan of the 1990 cheese better than now though
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Very easy step by step directions. My husband and I both loved it. I felt it teases s little bland though. It could have used more of a chicken flavor. Other than Just broccoli and cheese
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
These are sooooo good!!! Very easy to make, affordable, delicious, and a great variety of flavors. This is great for those nights you don't feel like making a big gourmet meal.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
Yum! An easy to make dinner just add chicken to kick it up a notch. Love the cheesy taste, a good value and not too pricey. Leftovers heat up well and taste good.