Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes Bacon Scalloped

by Velveeta

Kraft Velveeta Bacon Scalloped Cheesy Potatoes.
Made with 100% real potatoes.
Made with real cheddar cheese & bacon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes Bacon Scalloped!
Webb City, MO
These cheesy potatoes are indeed super cheesy! They have a good flavor but really only as good as boxed potatoes and packaged cheese can taste. I liked them and so did my family, but we just prefer homemade. I probably won't buy them again but I would eat them again! LOL!!
Mena, AR
We love cheesy potatoes. The best thing about this kind is that they typically take less time then any other boxed scalloped potatoes. Great flavor with very creamy texture. This brand of cheese is by far my favorite. Been using for over 4 years now this kinda only
Theodore, AL
Not only are cheesy potatoes amazing, but Velveeta cheesy potatoes are the best thing ever!! Biting into it is like an explosion of greatness! Pretty expensive for one box, but highly recommended to anyone who loves cheese!!
Raeford
These cheesy scallop potatoes are so delicious. Super easy to make and a great price. Takes no time to make it. You can buy it at your local grocery store. I eat it about twice a month. I would recommend it.
Louisa, KY
I love these but my husband does not so we don't ever buy them. I would recommend them to other people though and they aren't hard to make at all! If my husband would eat them we would get them more often.
Niota, TN
I my self loved this! My boys 5&8 didn't so much. It was simple to prepare and didn't require a lot of ingredients. Of coarse it has more calories than I wanted but most foods do!
It's great tasting! It can be made within a minimal amount of time which I like! It's great for a side for dinner. Velveeta products usually taste good to me and I like their cheese. Pretty reasonable price and I would buy this again. I would give this a try!
I have purchased this bas on scalloped potatoes velveeta from Walmart quick and easy side I will never purchase any other brand the cheese packets just make this meal devour-able so delicious !! Will purchase again
W Lafayette, IN
This is a great side dish if you need something a little different. I think the cheese has a great flavor. It is a side that people think took a long time yet it was simple. This will amaze your guest at a very affordable price.
Indianapolis, IN
I love scalloped potatoes. This just makes it 100 times easier and they're really good as well if you follow instructions. They're affordable and the met the expectations I had for them. I will continue to buy this

Looking for your answer?