GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsVelveeta
Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit Shepherd's Pie

Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit Shepherd's Pie

by Velveeta

Kraft Velveeta Shepherd's Pie Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit.
Oven baked.
Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned potato flakes, premium seasonings & vegetables.
Made with real cheese & vegetables.
Just add ground beef.
Makes about 4 1/2 1-cup servings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit Shepherd's Pie!
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
My family and I love this stuff. It’s so easy to make and tastes delicious, we would buy it all the time however our local grocery store quit selling it and now we can’t find it anywhere :( if you get the chance to try this, DO IT! You’ll thank me later.
Jona K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of shepherds pie but it can be an involved fish to make. I was kinda skeptical when I first saw this but thought I would give it try and do glad I did!! I literally keep 2 boxes of this in my pantry at all time. My whole family loves this and since there are 7 of us I use both boxes but there is never any left over.
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Dinner Kit Shepherd's Pie great, easy quick dinner for the whole family
Michelle  L.
Opelousas, LA
I love to cook Velveeta Cheesy Skillets they are so easy to make and my family loves when I put my own flavor
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
I'm always looking for cheap easy meals. This was quick and delicious. Easy directions and even my picky eater boyfriend enjoyed it.
Alicia  D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It's the best! It's so cheesy and so yummy, I know my husband's loves this one and so does my in law. They have tried other brand but this one tops it off. It's a very good and easy to make.
Leslie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the texture and flavor as well as the simple directions it has. Super easy to make and delicious for those busy days
Courtney W.
Bardstown
Decent meal, we expected better taste... But decent for the price. Large quantity, can feed the whole family
Salyna B.
Stockton
Easy side dish for any event! I’ve bought these a few time before. Can find them at most grocery stores. Love the flavor and taste it gives after its been cooked. I recommend this for people that have a lazy day.
Lela B.
Apple Valley, CA
Love it and it's something easy and quick to make for the family when I don't have time to cook dinner. I don't think they have enough in the box always habe to buy two boxes

Looking for your answer?