Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Chili Cornbread 11.1 oz uploaded by Katherine V.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy casseroles chili cornbread 11.1 oz see more...

Sarah Z.
 being a football mom like I am these are easy on-the-go meals to make and get done fast I would recommend them to any mom that is on the go or has
Rachael S.
Greenhead
Very simple, affordable, and delicious meal. It fed a family of 2 perfectly and it was so good. I can't wait to try other Velveeta meals.
Danielle T.
San diego
My kids loves this. The wonderful cheesiness and great flavor along with how easy and fast it is makes it a must in my pantry.
Ricki T.
Amazing. Love me some great America comfort food. So nice not to have to fight my kids to eat supper. It is so easy to make
Aspen D.
Boise, ID
Family probably please quite a bit during basketball season because were always busy and have to be quick very recommend
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
This is so dang good! And it's something my kids liked too! It's kinda sweet then a little spicy. It's not pricey either.
alyssa n.
Velveeta skillets make an amazing meal for a family on the go. Easy to make and fast to make. All of them are awesome.
Kerri R.
This is a great version of an oven baked dish especially on a cold day. You have chili & cornbread baked together
Nina R.
MADISON
What can i say quick easy deliciousness everybody loves it my bloodhound even enjoyed a pan of unattended product
Aries H.
Midland, TX
I wasn't really a big fan.... though I love Velveeta cheese is the best I guess the chili is what throws me off.