Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Chili Cornbread 11.1 oz uploaded by Katherine V.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy casseroles chili cornbread 11.1 oz see more...

Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
These have become an often dinner choice in our house. They are better then most one pan meals and always cheesy and taste so good. Very easy and quick to make on the nights you work late or have kids practices.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Tina M.
These is by far one of my favorite box meals I did purchase it from Walmart,I can't find it anymore,I would love to stock my pantry with it,the price is reasonable and the flavor is awesome.
Lauren K.
This is super tasty, cheesy and quick to make. Definitely a step up from basic hamburger helper. The cornbread is pretty sweet, which I could take or leave, so I deducted a star. But the idea behind this is wonderful. I've made it homemade before too with leftovers.
Brittany G.
Anderson, IN
This is a great, easy dinner for a family on a tight time restraint. They are delicious and they are easy to make. My kids actually love it as well, and it's hard for my picky children to find food they actually like. I would definitely purchase this again!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
This always reminds me of something my mom would make when I was younger and I love that this affordable dinner option gives me that nostalgia, and it's easy enough to make during the work week. I am definitely a fan.
shayleighmua -.
oakdale
i'd love to review a few of your products for this site. lots of lovely customers seeking new and improved products are interested in what you've got! thanks for your time!
xoxo- slayingwithshayleigh
terrol t.
Harker Heights
these are all right in a pinch. But I don't recommend them as they just taste artificial. They are d for a fast meal as they don't require much effort, but they don't compare to the actual thing.
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
Normally I don't cook food from box kits, but I'm tired on a busy Monday evening. Browning the meat was the longest part lol. putting it all together was super simple. The taste is bland. it has a kick but not much flavor. The corn bread in top has no flavor at all. I don't think I would make this again, but it was quick and easy.
Cassandra D.
37037
We have tried the velvetta chili and cornbread a few times. It's a great quick meal. Not to made if you looking to make a quick cheap meal for your family.