Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles Chicken Pot Pie 10.5 oz uploaded by Makeup B.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta cheesy casseroles chicken pot pie 10.5 oz see more...

Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Just really really really love these new Velveeta Box Dinners I like the chicken pot pie I like the shepherd's pie but chicken pot pie being my very very favorite and I'll tell you why that crispy kind of soft but not too soft but not too hard crust on the very very top then you get the chicken with the vegetables underneath in the creamy sauce it just so good it's like homemade and it is
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
These are so easy to make and taste absolutely amazing! They're pretty reasonably priced! Especially the fact you don't have to buy the chicken to put in it. It's something you can eat by itself or you can pair it with a vegetable. They are all mostly that way unless you get the regular kind then .
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Being a single mother can be very busy so sometimes I have to go with something quick affordable and delicious. This is one of my go to options the cheesy pot pie casserole is delicious and not to mention it's done in 20-25 minutes. Can't beat that!
Jennifer H.
Pontotoc
I really enjoyed this I love the creamy taste and I love it better the frozen pot pie I think the price isn't affordable for some one on a budget I may only can afford this one a month the floor is very goo
Krystal S.
Yum yum. This is some good stuff. Perfect mix of hamburger helper and some yummy cheese. Can't go wrong with some extra cheese. Very easy to prepare and good for quick dinners. Great for sports parents
Lindsay H.
Ocilla, GA
I love velvetta! The end.....I purchase all cheese products and boxed goods in velvetta. My children enjoy it and they are picky eaters! I will never use another brand
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
These are simple to make for an easy dinner. We make these quite a bit in my household and we love them. We also get the single meals for lunch as well. It's a great price for a great, yummy, easy meal!
Kels Y.
Sometimes I'm lazy and don't want to cook a full meal. I've lived these since they came out a few years ago. A little more expensive than hamburger helper, but totally worth it!
Morgan G.
Norton, WV
We like the convince of this item but felt it was lacking taste. I would not buy this again. I found this at my local Kroger and thought it would be a great quick meal.
Krista B.
I always make a double so I can take some to work for lunch the next day! This is awesome stuff. I think my husband can eat a while one by himself, he loves it so much!