Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsVelveeta
Cheesy Bowls Chicken Alfredo, 9 oz Box

Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Chicken Alfredo, 9 oz Box

by Velveeta

Penne pasta and chicken in cheesy Alfredo sauce. Treat yourself to one of the Velveeta Cheesy Bowls! Made with pasta, real meat, premium seasonings and the Liquid Gold of Velveeta Cheese Sauce. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind taste of Velveeta in a microwaveable single-serve dish!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Chicken Alfredo, 9 oz Box!
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
I love velveeta cheesy bowls. They are fast and easy to prepare and great tasting. My family loves them
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Chicken Alfredo, 9 oz Box uploaded by Cheryl H.
I truly hated it! Taste was bad, noodles were bad, the only good thing was the chicken but there was so little! Not getting this again, I'll go back to the macaroni bowls! This one goes to the trash, not even good enough for the dogs!
Corina K.
Plano, TX
For a TV dinner this isn't bad at all but it isn't great. It is just really bland and I needed to add some salt and pepper to have some flavor.
Buyiswa B.
Waukegan, IL
I love it so bad try it you won’t be disappointed buy it and easy to do it on the go is great
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
rebekah C.
Carthage, MO
1,092 reviews
Love this product!!! Delicious! For real! Try it and you’ll think so too! Great item!
Kellyanna H.
Austin, TX
Velveeta is so good and specially thing chicken Alfredo and it’s good ! And it’s very delicious
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,107 reviews
These Velveeta bowls are so yummy and so easy. You instantly have a gourmet pasta meal in minutes.
Alia A.
Murphysboro, IL
This is one I was hesitant to try but once I did I thought it was better than the regular cheese. It doesn't leave an after taste which is what I like.
Jessica M.
London, KY
These are awesome! They're perfect for taking to work for lunch. They fit perfectly in a small lunch box or even in your purse in a pinch and they take less than two minutes! It's super convienent and they taste great. My only complaint is that this one kinda stinks. People make faces when they smell it. I don't care tho as long as it tastes good!

Looking for your answer?