Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac & Cheese

by Velveeta

"Elbow pasta and bacon bits in a smoky cheese sauce. Treat yourself to one of the Velveeta Cheesy Bowls! Made with pasta, real meat, premium seasonings and the Liquid Gold of Velveeta Cheese Sauce. Enjoy the one of a kind taste of Velveeta in a microwaveable single serve dish!" INGREDIENTS: COOKED ENRICHED PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [IRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ALGINATE, CALCIUM LACTATE), WATER, CHEESE SAUCE (WHEY [FROM MILK], CANOLA OIL, CHEDDAR CHEESE [MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ENZYME MODIFIED CHEDDAR CHEESE [MILK, WATER, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, MILKFAT, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE], CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM ALGINATE, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, ANNATTO EXTRACT [COLOR], OLEORESIN PAPRIKA [COLOR], CELLULOSE GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR), COOKED BACON PIECES (BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, MAY ALSO CONTAIN: SALT, SEA SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ARTIFICIAL MAPLE FLAVOR], HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVOR, MILK, WHEY, CANOLA OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, LACTOSE, CULTURED CREAM, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, BACON FAT AND BACON BITS (BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE], SMOKE FLAVOR), MILKFAT, CITRIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, NONFAT DRY MILK, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SUCCINIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, CHEESE CULTURE, LACTIC ACID, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, YELLOW 5, HYDROLYZED WHEAT GLUTEN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, YELLOW 6, DISODIUM INOSINATE, ENZYMES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac & Cheese!
Baxter, TN
My granddaughter is a Mac and cheese girl and eats it everyday so we go thru a lot of this brand. The addition of bacon makes it seem like a whole meal if you add a veggie as a side dish which is often the best way to get toddlers to eat their veggies. I highly recommend Velvetta, the sodium can be cut by rinsing the pasta really well and using real cheese instead of the processed cheese that’s included in the box.
Collinsville, AL
Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac & Cheese uploaded by Sheri K.
Actually just found these newbies a few weeks ago. It is simple to make. Same great flavor as a family size,and perfectly portioned for an adult. It's the best quick, simple and fulfilling food I can think of on a tight schedule. I am very satisfied with this product and look forward to future purchases. I found some in the clearance buggy at my store.
FOREST CITY, NC
I love these because they are a very fast and convenient, as well as delicious, lunch option for work. I don't have to pack anything the night before or worry about packaging anything up or refrigerating. I just grab the box , take it to work, and when I'm ready throw it in the microwave, and I have a delicious cheesy lunch.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my go to mac n cheese in a box. The cheese isnt artificial tasting and it actually gives a good amount of cheese so its creamy and not dry. The bacon adds a nice touch. Theyre just tiny bacon pieces so its nothing too grand but it adds texture and a different flavor. Its not the cheaper option but it is worth it
Portland
I’ve always had these as a kid and still do. They are a perfect dinner and they save so much time and work when your hungry and just want something to eat. It’s perfect for a dinner or lunch when your on the go or just don’t have the time for making dinner. It also tastes amazing! Love the bacon
Love this kind of mac n' cheese.! The only brand me and my family likes.. the only thing I dont like is how expensive it is and ALOT of time we have to buy the knock off kind. I say this kind of the best because the cheese is creamy and you just cant go wrong there.
Kirksville, MO
Not gonna lie... I eat this everyday. I have a huge problem with Mac &Cheese I just love it so much! This product is so creamy and has the perfect taste! I’m craving some right now!!! I would highly recommend this!
Torrance
These tate so good. The flavors are so delicous. I wisht the bowls would be bigger cause I find the serving very small. I also think it taste a little to artificial. I would rather just make my self mac and cheese
Weare , NH
My favorite Mac n cheese meal. Super convenient and easy to make. Eat it for those late nights when I don’t have enough time to make a big meal. Very rich and velvety in flavor and texture.
Waterbury, CT
They are delicious.if you have kids in the house? You need this.come handy for lunches and small snacks before super...i have grandkids and this i have to have it around.they love it..

Looking for your answer?