Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsVelveeta
Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac and Cheese, 9 oz Box

Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac and Cheese, 9 oz Box

"Elbow pasta and bacon bits in a smoky cheese sauce. Treat yourself to one of the Velveeta Cheesy Bowls! Made with pasta, real meat, premium seasonings and the Liquid Gold of Velveeta Cheese Sauce. Enjoy the one of a kind taste of Velveeta in a microwaveable single serve dish!"

What do you do, when you are writing about a product and it's not really the best for you to eat or it really doesn't go with your diet lifestyle anymore? Like I'm on low carb and did a review on Velveeta bowls. Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac and Cheese, 9 oz Box ?
Start your review of Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac and Cheese, 9 oz Box!
Flaviane S.
Macomb, MI
The Velveeta Cheesy Bowls Bacon Mac and Cheese, 9 oz Box is the taste is incredible. It is mild compared to other brands and the bacon still tastes better. My kids love and always buy.
Loni C.
Fort Worth, TX
Now these right here are delicious! Very cheesy and tasty and everyone loves them!! Go get you some 😊😊😊
Carny S.
For some reason you come out better if you make pasta with the velveeta cheese instead of buying these over priced items for convenience.
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
These cheesy bowls are super easy and quick to make. They are just as good as when you boil them. Velveeta to me is the best you can get in my opinion. Very cheesy, and very good.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
My granddaughter is a Mac and cheese girl and eats it everyday so we go thru a lot of this brand. The addition of bacon makes it seem like a whole meal if you add a veggie as a side dish which is often the best way to get toddlers to eat their veggies. I highly recommend Velvetta, the sodium can be cut by rinsing the pasta really well and using real cheese instead of the processed cheese that’s included in the box.
Lauren G.
It’s okay Mac and cheese for the price. You can’t go wrong with a classic! I prefer auntie Anne’s Mac and cheese though
Crystal C.
Santa Ana, CA
Honestly as much as I love regular Velveeta Mac this one wasn’t doing it for me. I’m not a fan of the bacon flavor. Too artificial for me but if you like that sorta stuff it might work for you. Overall it’s still has the same quality as their other macs.
Amanda H.
Rockford, IL
Food for thought food for your brain food for life. Ejdjdjskwoosm xm we unhook sexessexed difficult conduct
Elvia L.
Memphis, TN
A mis hijos les encanta este Mac n’ cheese, sabe muy rico y es fácil de hacer para una comida de emergencia
Ashlee K.
Memphis
Its soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo good and cheap and easy. Its good for busy work days. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it i love it. I love it. I absolutely love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...