by Kraft Foods
Ask a Question
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Can you make anything else besides cheese dip with this? I find it too "cheesy"
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
June 1, 2013, 10:55 a.m.
Yes!! i use it in home made mac & cheese, and any other dish that requires cheese you can use this as a substitute
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
May 30, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
I use it to make homemade mac & cheese with butter, flour, and milk. It's the perfect texture!
Aubrie H.
Aubrie H.
May 23, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
To make the cheese dip not as "cheesy" add a container of sour cream. Muy deliciosa!
Paige M.
Paige M.
March 20, 2013, 8:52 a.m.
The best thing I've ever had that uses Velveeta is my mom's cheesy potato soup. You use potatoes, milk, velveeta, onion and whatever kind of seasonings you like, such as Cumin. It is delicious and not too "cheesy."
Heather B.
Heather B.
March 5, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
One thing I love making is Chicken and Dorioto Casserole. It uses chicken, doritos, velveeta, rotel, cream of chicken, and cream of celery! It's amazing!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Feb. 12, 2013, 6:47 a.m.
Using shell pastas and adding Velveeta to it I think is the best. Also you can use it to make Grill Cheese.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 13, 2013, 6:56 a.m.
It's not a good cheese to just eat, but it is a great cheese to use in almost any recipe. If it's too cheesy, just use less than recipe calls for.
Jan. 10, 2013, 5:39 a.m.
I make chicken spaghetti with it. I melt the Velbeeta with an onion, bell peppers, cream of chicken & cream of mushroom soup, shredded chicken and pasta. oven 350 for 30 minutes its so good!
Jan. 10, 2013, 5:39 a.m.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 8, 2013, 7:57 p.m.
I make chicken cheese spaghetti with it.My husband and kids love it!!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Jan. 5, 2013, 7:07 a.m.
There are two family dishes that use velveeta and I think they're delicious: Broccoli casserole: ritz cracker crumb crust (melted butter and crushed ritz crackers), broccoli florets and some cubes of velveeta on top. bake in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Macaroni casserole: 1 1/2 cups cooked macaroni noodles, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/4 cups milk. combine in a casserole dish, top with cubes of velveeta cheese. bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
Adrienne E.
Adrienne E.
Jan. 5, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Mac and cheese
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jan. 3, 2013, 7:56 p.m.
This makes the best mac and cheese. I also use it to make rice casseroles-the type with chicken or broccoli in it. We've also used it with tuna and noodles and it's great on veggies! Better than the veggies frozen with cheese sauce for certain.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Dec. 28, 2012, 12:12 p.m.
Homemade mac and chesse gose great with this
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Dec. 28, 2012, 4:22 a.m.
I like making Nacho Cheese tacos. I mix a little bit of cheese with some milk, so melt it nicely. Cook up some ground beef and and stir in a packet of taco seasoning. I had some minced garlic to the beef and then after draining the meet I mix it in with the Cheese. It tastes very good. Also, I highly recommend, get a bag of Tyson's chopped, already cooked chicken and frozen broccoli florets. Once cooked, mix chicken and broccoli with white (cooked rice) and a little bit of the velveeta cheese. I prefer the cheese in this dish on a lighter side, because I don't like things too salty. This seems to be a hit in my house!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Dec. 23, 2012, 2:01 a.m.
Of course!! First of all, how can you find something too cheesy!! I cannot get enough cheese lol. I use Velveeta cheese to make mac & cheese and breakfast bowls. To make mac & cheese all you do is add it to drained pasta and add 1/3 cup of milk and it's delicious! Sometimes I add broccoli for more flavor. Did you know velveeta cheese has 1/3 less fat than regular cheese? (:
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dec. 22, 2012, 2:04 p.m.
Grilled cheese, I've found, is the best one. You can also make different casseroles as well (broccoli & rice w/ velveeta). If you want things to be cheesier, this is definitely the cheese to use!

Join Now